Inbox dollars payment taking to long

fiestyvermin

I put in for a payment from inbox on 5/24 that was approved on June 1st and as of now 6/20 I am still waiting for payment. I do not know what is going on but this is not right. I chatted with them and the bottom line is if its less than 30 days you are not even allowed to ask them and their answer to me was we can stop payment on that check but for doing that because its less than 30 days we will charge you 5.00. How stupid is that? They make a mistake cause it does not take 19 days for a check to arrive and want to charge me 5 dollars and will not do anything to rectify the situation. i do not understand and not very happy with it. Its been this way a long time but I have never not gotten a check before though I do not know how long it takes but think I would remember 20 days since request date. 

I thought after your first cash out, that the next one was only supposed to take one week? I quit them a while back but that's how I remember it being.

Is Inbox Dollars the one that keeps $3 of your funds to process the payment?  Am I remembering that right?

Yes it is and they make it sound like they are putting $3 in your account where they are actually taking $3 from you and keeping it in the account. If I want $30 lets say I wait until I have $33 so I get an even check amount.

• Like 2

Yes it is and they make it sound like they are putting $3 in your account where they are actually taking $3 from you and keeping it in the account. If I want $30 lets say I wait until I have $33 so I get an even check amount.

That is what I would do.  And it took me a long time to get to it because I never did any of their "buy this and get this many pennies" schemes, and I rarely qualified for for a survey. But even then, I think over the course of 7 years or so, I did cash out twice.  I am in a bad demographic I think.

• Like 1

That is what I would do.  And it took me a long time to get to it because I never did any of their "buy this and get this many pennies" schemes, and I rarely qualified for for a survey. But even then, I think over the course of 7 years or so, I did cash out twice.  I am in a bad demographic I think.

I do the surveys and click for the 2 cents but never buy anything. Believe it or not I have cashed out at least 3 times at $50 because I like to wait. This time I am going for $100 and I have $76 right now. Send Earnings which is the same I have been thrown out twice because I don't buy and each time I just happened to have $20 in the account which I lost.

• Like 2

I am glad you are getting to cash out paulgro. I did them for a few years.  I had a couple going at the same time.  One was for a couple of pennies to click on, and the other was for 5 cents per click.  But even 5 cents and then having to pay them $3 to process a payment, wasn't worth it. The other one took forever when I finally cashed out and then they stopped the pay to click stuff.  I can't even remember the name of it.

I am glad you are getting to cash out paulgro. I did them for a few years.  I had a couple going at the same time.  One was for a couple of pennies to click on, and the other was for 5 cents per click.  But even 5 cents and then having to pay them $3 to process a payment, wasn't worth it. The other one took forever when I finally cashed out and then they stopped the pay to click stuff.  I can't even remember the name of it.

One place I find totally worthless is called Epoll. I'm lucky to get 1 survey every 6 months. With Inbox I'm pretty lucky with their surveys. If it wasn't for that I would leave because you can't make anything clicking on ads to say you read them even though you don't. I have never gotten 5 cents for that, just 2 cents. Like I say, I do it as a hobby since I am retired but I guess some people do it for extra money which you can make if you find the right place.

One place I find totally worthless is called E-Poll. I'm lucky to get 1 survey every 6 months. With Inbox I'm pretty lucky with their surveys. If it wasn't for that I would leave because you can't make anything clicking on ads to say you read them even though you don't. I have never gotten 5 cents for that, just 2 cents. Like I say, I do it as a hobby since I am retired but I guess some people do it for extra money which you can make if you find the right place.

I don't work during the summer so this is all I have to get a few pennies here and there.  Epoll was great in the beginning.  I did quite well with them.  Then a couple of years ago, I must have fallen off the demographics cliff because I stopped getting any surveys.  I would go months without getting anything.  I walked away with money on the table, but I was never going to be able to cashout anyway.  The site that paid 5 cents for a click was Rewardport.  They went out of business I do believe.  I also belonged to Rewardport Surveys and when the regular site went out of business, I cashed out the first chance on the survey site and said goodbye.

I don't work during the summer so this is all I have to get a few pennies here and there.  E-Poll was great in the beginning.  I did quite well with them.  Then a couple of years ago, I must have fallen off the demographics cliff because I stopped getting any surveys.  I would go months without getting anything.  I walked away with money on the table, but I was never going to be able to cashout anyway.  The site that paid 5 cents for a click was Rewardport.  They went out of business I do believe.  I also belonged to Rewardport Surveys and when the regular site went out of business, I cashed out the first chance on the survey site and said goodbye.

Epoll like I said might send me a survey once every 6 months if I'm lucky. Rewardport I never heard of. It seems to me unless they check your profile which anyone that does surveys knows they don't that all of us should be getting the same amount of surveys before getting disqualified for not meeting the requirements. I don't think I will ever make enough to cashout at Epoll and once I do make enough at Reportcard I will take my $25 and close the account because they aren't that good for me. Like I said, I think Send Earnings is a rip-off where Inbox which looks like the same company has been pretty good for me. I've told them at Send Earning that they were a bunch of crooks and seem to need the money more then I do.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/1/2016 at 1:21 AM, paulgro said:

E-Poll like I said might send me a survey once every 6 months if I'm lucky. Rewardport I never heard of. It seems to me unless they check your profile which anyone that does surveys knows they don't that all of us should be getting the same amount of surveys before getting disqualified for not meeting the requirements. I don't think I will ever make enough to cashout at Epoll' target='_blank' style="text-decoration:underline;">Epoll and once I do make enough at Reportcard I will take my $25 and close the account because they aren't that good for me. Like I said, I think Send Earnings is a rip-off where Inbox which looks like the same company has been pretty good for me. I've told them at Send Earning that they were a bunch of crooks and seem to need the money more then I do.

Nice to find people who know these sites.  I have been using Inbox Dollars since february and they were OK at first.  Then it got harder.  Less surveys and when I was DQed no extra spin. For some reason that really pissed me off.

I was done with them, just needed a couple to get the $30 dollar threshold and got a survey with an interview for $75 

.  The people who ran the survey seemed nice. I am wondering if I will ever get the cash??  Has this ever happeded to you.  I am trying to stay active on the site.  i just don't trust them.  Anyhow nice to talk to people who understand.  

3 hours ago, Applecrisp said:

Nice to find people who know these sites.  I have been using Inbox Dollars since february and they were OK at first.  Then it got harder.  Less surveys and when I was DQed no extra spin. For some reason that really pissed me off.

I was done with them, just needed a couple to get the $30 dollar threshold and got a survey with an interview for $75 

.  The people who ran the survey seemed nice. I am wondering if I will ever get the cash??  Has this ever happeded to you.  I am trying to stay active on the site.  i just don't trust them.  Anyhow nice to talk to people who understand.  

I do quite well with Inbox and have cashed out many times. They do send a check when you cash out so don't worry about that.

• 1 month later...

Paulgro, this is for you.  Regarding Inbox Dollars, I did that survey for $75 on migraines.  The company was SSI and we have sent texts back and forth for about a month.  No compensation and nothing fron Inbox.  I don't think I will get paid. not sure what to do. Any suggestions??