the productreportcard survey site did not pay me request

johnzh6668

I had requested to pay two months,but the payment method is always empty.I had sended several email,but no answer. is it scam?How can I do?

I had requested to pay two months,but the payment method is always empty.I had sended several email,but no answer. is it scam?How can I do?

post-2675-0-88289000-1466463211_thumb.jpg

I am close to cashing out, but they have not credited me for 2 surveys.  The last one I took a screen shot just in case.  The first time I got no reply to my email.  The second email, they gave me one of the usual replies that they had opened a ticket on it.  I am going to give it a week and if it isn't in my pending by then, I will have to go back and do another look see because I may be short more than just 2 surveys. I am not sure about payment, I have never cashed out with them before.  I hope I have not wasted my time.

I tried cashing out this morning but got a pop up saying the option was unavailable, but hope to have it fixed by the june 22nd, As it is now the 24th I will give them til monday before contacting them. I cashed out once without problem.

Thank everybody reply.I send email again.But now they did not give me answer.How can i do?

I don't think you can force them to respond.   They haven't responded to me and it's been well over a week. 

If you are in the US you can look up their online site.  The last time I went in I had to put where I was, and their address if I knew it and their phone number.  I got that info from this site.  I explained what the company had done, and they took it from there.  It was worth $30, and they did help me get it. After you get into their site,  the screen will walk you through what you need to do next .

If you are in the US you can look up their online site.  The last time I went in I had to put where I was, and their address if I knew it and their phone number.  I got that info from this site.  I explained what the company had done, and they took it from there.  It was worth $30, and they did help me get it. After you get into their site,  the screen will walk you through what you need to do next .

I don't believe he is in the US but I don't think that would matter. Here is the link and I will also post it to his post if he doesn't read here: https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started