Mysurvey must be on the way out

rosiesmom

I belong to Survey Spot and I don't believe they are on their way out. I think they are just looking for a certain type of people. I know I hardly ever finish a survey there without them disqualifying me.

When I started doing surveys about 10 to 12 years ago I started with them.They paid well,they paid on time,however when the economy took a nose dive so did they.They stopped paying people for their surveys  taken or would take forever for pending to go to earned.You know there is a reason no one here talks about them?They are no longer a good or viable place to do business with.Plus I think Opinion Outpost use to be good.I stopped doing business with them also, well they own Survey Spot so that's explainable.How many times have you read a post about them?And you are right they are still around but I don't know of one other person then you who are taking their surveys.Not only that I would never recommend them.I personally only stay with companies who treat me fairly and pay me.If you hear me talk bad about a company it's because they have cheated me out of money and that is why I will no longer be doing their surveys.I talk about them because I hope others who do their surveys will not be treated badly but if you do hopefully you will pull out sooner and not get ripped off as badly as I have.So good luck to you .Just know that you have been warned.

Demographics do play a large part in qualifying for a survey.  My daughter will turn 18 this year and I look for my surveys to go down even further.  That is why I am doing al that I can right now to get what I can in cards and paypal.  I haven't missed mysurvey yet, but then again, it's only been a week. 

I closed my account and I guess there must be a time period for it to take effect.  I am still getting surveys from them 2 days later. 

it depends on the company. Some will do it in 24 hours and others could take up to a week.

I don't mind doing them. Yes they are time consuming that's the only draw back. I do keep getting the "my personal care dairy" that keeps giving me an error message and no matter how many times I send them an email they NEVER respond or fix the problem.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I hope they are not going out. I just redeemed $20 PayPal on July 15, 2016

Have you not received it then?  I think it took my last one around 6 weeks.  Glad I dumped these guys.

I'm still getting them almost every day. However , their Beverage Diary is in need of reprogramming. That one has screened me out (not possible as it is based on personal consumption) and one time when I was entering the 3rd day's data , instead of the diary , it sent me to a survey on an unrelated topic. When it returned to the site , the Beverage Diary was now gone.

I hope they are not going out. I just redeemed $20 PayPal on July 15, 2016

And you haven't been paid yet?That's a little over 6 weeks- I would contact them and ask them where my money is.It should never take that long.

When I started doing surveys about 10 to 12 years ago I started with them.They paid well,they paid on time,however when the economy took a nose dive so did they.They stopped paying people for their surveys  taken or would take forever for pending to go to earned.You know there is a reason no one here talks about them?They are no longer a good or viable place to do business with.Plus I think Opinion Outpost use to be good.I stopped doing business with them also, well they own Survey Spot so that's explainable.How many times have you read a post about them?And you are right they are still around but I don't know of one other person then you who are taking their surveys.Not only that I would never recommend them.I personally only stay with companies who treat me fairly and pay me.If you hear me talk bad about a company it's because they have cheated me out of money and that is why I will no longer be doing their surveys.I talk about them because I hope others who do their surveys will not be treated badly but if you do hopefully you will pull out sooner and not get ripped off as badly as I have.So good luck to you .Just know that you have been warned.

I have made some money from them and they sent it right away. I've said before I do surveys not so much for the little money they pay but as a hobby. I take the smaller ones and never do the larger ones they have because they will dump you toward the end and I'm sure sell the information you did filling out the survey. If they start that with the smaller surveys I will quit after cashing out. Do I recommend them, no!