Mysurvey must be on the way out

rosiesmom

I closed my account and I guess there must be a time period for it to take effect.  I am still getting surveys from them 2 days later. 

Some places can take as long as a week.

I am assuming that Mysurvey is no longer active.  A few weeks ago when I returned from a trip out of the country, I tried logging in and found that my account is inactive.  I tried contacting them for information and have not heard back.... 

See previous threads over the past few months about MySurvey's total and willful incompetence regarding that. It's not a new thing, mysurvey itself still exists, they're just terrible and have been banning people randomly for "inactivity" and then not responding. Or, if they do respond, saying that they've fixed the problem, when they clearly haven't. I got banned for "inactivity" a few months ago, it took them weeks to respond saying they'd fixed it, I got in for a whole day, cashed out, then I was banned again the next day for inactivity. At that point, I decided they were retroactively right, and forgot about them completely.

Locked out again!  On June 28th in the morning I completed three surveys . . . yes completed!  Two of them were worth 150 points . . . pretty good for My Survey.  I had gotten my point total up to 750.  I was looking forward to cashing out for a gift card.  I already have one on the way (sure . . .).  Anyway in the afternoon of June 28th, I again logged on and am now no longer active.  This is the second time this has happened to me.  I never got the original account reactivated.  I just signed up again on a different email site.  I would have thought they noticed, but they did not.  Well, anyway . . . they got me again.  Any emails I send to them come back.  I doubt I will see the gift card that was supposedly being processed. I am so desperate for an answer that I am going to send a real letter to the address listed on their web site.  I'll let you know if anything happens.

Since mysurvey bought out GTM it seems they both  now have started this bull where you finish surveys and they don't want to pay.They will not answer request for payment of finished surveys and are closing peoples accounts randomly( well mysurvey). When business's start doing things like this it makes you wonder about their finical stability. I don't know, but for us old time survey takers don't you remember this happening with companies who are now extinct?I'm just saying sounds awfully suspicious if you ask me. I also wonder if mysurvey paid out the butt for GTM and it hasn't been as profitable as they thought it would be and are now hurting.I just cant understand why a good company is  treating people so badly unless it's for the reasons I talked about.

It's been over 2 weeks now since I suddenly stopped receiving email invites from MySurvey and was unable to login to their site, receiving an "inactive account" error. I've submitted several requests via their contact link requesting assistance: zero response. I also tried emailing the address listed on their site ([email protected]). Emails to that address are immediately returned as undeliverable.

Oops accidentally hit post. To start over, I can relate. I could not log-in to mysurvey. I inquired about the issue and got no response.About a week later the issue was corrected. Now, about a week later I was cancelled saying my account is inactive.Man what gives?!

• Like 1

I don't want to sound like a broken record but I haven't had any problems there. Now and then maybe a little slow loading but that's about all.

We should start a club for those of us who have been "deactivated" from My Survey.  I think I will officially give up and unbookmark them from my browser.

I don't want to sound like a broken record but I haven't had any problems there. Now and then maybe a little slow loading but that's about all.

I think that sometimes I fall off of the demographic cliff with these sites.  And sometimes I think that they just give me the boot.  I had been with mysurvey for years.  But in the past year things seemed to change.  I would be doing a 7 day diary and on day 3 I would be booted out and never received any response to my emails.  Then I went to log in and for 3 days I couldn't log in at all.  They had deactivated my account, but they didn't address that issue, they just said "sorry" and then I was back in.  I would go months without qualifying for a survey, it had been like that since day one, and when they closed me out of the last diary because I couldn't get into their site, well, that was enough for me.  I am not going to fight that hard for a few points.  I walked away with maybe $5 on the table.  I just want them out of my email.  It took me twice to get out of their system.  I am glad someone is still good with them. 

Who here remembers Survey Spot?What happened to them when they were on their way out?And where are they today?Just saying...............

I think that sometimes I fall off of the demographic cliff with these sites.  And sometimes I think that they just give me the boot.  I had been with Mysurvey for years.  But in the past year things seemed to change.  I would be doing a 7 day diary and on day 3 I would be booted out and never received any response to my emails.  Then I went to log in and for 3 days I couldn't log in at all.  They had deactivated my account, but they didn't address that issue, they just said "sorry" and then I was back in.  I would go months without qualifying for a survey, it had been like that since day one, and when they closed me out of the last diary because I couldn't get into their site, well, that was enough for me.  I am not going to fight that hard for a few points.  I walked away with maybe $5 on the table.  I just want them out of my email.  It took me twice to get out of their system.  I am glad someone is still good with them. 

Diaries like I said I won't do and they seem to have one every month so I leave it there until they remove it. Yes I do get disqualified from many surveys but I also finish quite a few. Maybe it is where you live or age and sex. It's really the companies wanting the information but when you do have a problem the survey people should give you a timely answer. So I agree with you about leaving if you are having problems with them. Maybe one day I'll start getting a hard time with them and I'll close my account also but for now we are doing well with them.

• Like 1

Who here remembers Survey Spot?What happened to them when they were on their way out?And where are they today?Just saying...............

I belong to Survey Spot and I don't believe they are on their way out. I think they are just looking for a certain type of people. I know I hardly ever finish a survey there without them disqualifying me.