Bizpinion

1957horses

I am super ticked about Bizpinion  Last year 2015 I made 800 points.................................. :angry:

On April 27th this year I completed a 500 point survey and they still have not credited my account with the 500 points........... :roll:

Need 1000 for $10 amazon. I left 4 tickets asking for them to credit my account and they are all unanswered..................... :(

I don't know what  to do. They even sent me another survey for 26 BIG POOINTS................. :blink:

Are they crazy, I want those 500 points credited then I'm out............................. <_<

Anybody have any dealings with them or ideas to help me get my points please......................... :idea:

I know I am of no help.  But I would keep after them.  I had to do that with iPoll, and it took right at 3 months to get my money.  I was so mad.  So if you get the 500 points, can you cash out for something?  I have no dealings with them at all, actually, I have never heard of it.  BBB?  I know that is like the last thing I would try.  OK, so is there a portion of the site that shows what you did and what you were credited for?

• Like 1

wish I could give some advice but I've been a member for about 3 years and have only gotten 2 survey invites which were both DQ

wish I could give some advice but I've been a member for about 3 years and have only gotten 2 survey invites which were both DQ

Wow, that is pretty bad, sorry to say. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bizpinion is constantly posting surveys on Mintvine, but I haven't received a direct invite from them in several months.  I wonder if they figure they can just stiff people who took surveys on their site by shifting to third party access.