iPoll is one of the worst

rosiesmom

I cashed out for $25 on 3-19-16.  I didn't hear anything for a few weeks and then started sending emails, I even called once.  Even after all of that, 6 weeks went by without a word from them except one email telling me that it was taking time to get my gift card processed.  Whatever.  Then when I started sending more emails, I was told that it was an e-card and it had already been sent to me.  Nope.  So Jay, the person at ipoll, told me to check the spam folder, even told me what it would look like.  Nope, never received it.  It took another day and after I asked if it could be resent, I finally got it.  Done with iPoll for sure now.  I keep getting invites, going to close that account.  Oh yeh, I forgot to add that while all of this was going on, they closed my account and I had to sign up again.  Ticked me off!

i just deleted them and put them on my spam mail list.  A couple of years back they tried to stiff me $30 on an online research group.  I went to the BBB on them and they tried to say that I didn't complete it, but I did.  So they told me they would give me credit for it because I had been with them so long.  When I called them last month and could barely understand the poor lady on the other end (from another country), I knew I was done with them. 

• 2 weeks later...

They stiffed me a year ago. Their parent company, Lieberman Research, continues to post surveys on other sites. As soon as I see their name attached to a survey I kill it.