Surveys are starting to give me a headache

peach6

LOL!  For sure!  But I can't go to work in my jammies and watch TV the whole time.

And I would get one if my full time job of taking care of my families needs didn't get in the way.But let us please not get me started on this one.

This is not my only source of income if it were I would be absolutely penniless.

• Like 1

Me too. I just wrote IPoll support fter getting one fo their lame responses and told them that they obviously do not understand English. They are so dman pitful I jsy quit them Good riddance

Me too. I just wrote IPoll support fter getting one fo their lame responses and told them that they obviously do not understand English. They are so dman pitful I jsy quit them Good riddance

I quit them a couple of weeks ago.  It took right up to 3 months to get my gift card.  When I called them, the poor woman there had a very heavy accent.  She was nice enough, but I wanted to scream.  Some of these aren't worth the time to log into.

That's all we can do is join or listen to what is going on here and decide if we want to join and once we do is it worth staying? I do this as a hobby but some times it is like a job but doesn't pay as well.

• Like 1

im just waiting for the day , soon I believe, that I wont have to do these blasted things again!

Good for you!  Are you winning the lottery?  Can you take us with you?

Got to agree with Paulgro that surveys are more like a side hobby for me to make some extra cash or awards.  But I can certainly say there have been times they've become a headache when my e-mail box is full of them on some days and I feel I 'must' take them, when that's simply not the case.  Same with surveys that drag on too long...sometimes I just say screw it, not worth the points.

Got to agree with Paulgro that surveys are more like a side hobby for me to make some extra cash or awards.  But I can certainly say there have been times they've become a headache when my e-mail box is full of them on some days and I feel I 'must' take them, when that's simply not the case.  Same with surveys that drag on too long...sometimes I just say screw it, not worth the points.

It is funny in a way that most of us do feel we have to do them because we did sign up for them. Miss a day or two and it takes a full day to do all of them some times.

When I find an inbox full of surveys I just go through and grab the ones that pay at the highest rate, ideally at least $1 per 10 minutes. Then I work my way down to the lesser paying ones. I have no qualms about just deleting the garbage paying surveys. I've been doing surveys for almost 5 years and stopped worrying about feeling like I owe anything to these companies a long time ago.