Fusion Cash

mikedorb

I have belonged to this site for a number of years going on there on almost a daily basis and earning enough money to be able to cash out about every two months or so. The cash out minimum is 25.00 but it never has been an issue getting there relatively quickly. But I go on there today and find out my account is not in good standing and has been restricted. I have no clue why. Trust me I haven't done anything differently than I have done since signing up with them. I sent them a support ticket. Hopefully the whole thing is a mistake and they will reinstate my account. But I have read things online that other people have had problems with them although I never did until now. All I will say is if they won't reinstate my account I will be reporting them to the BBB and at least try to get the 18.41 that is sitting in my account now that I can't do anything with. Does anybody else here belong to Fusion Cash and if so have they ever run into a problem? I am starting to become suspicious of a lot of these panels. My Survey terminated me several months ago and couldn't get a reply from them after writing several times but since there really wasn't any money in my account I just let it go. But I will fight for my money if Fusion Cash refuses to reinstate my account.  This is ridiculous. There is no way I can prove it but I almost have this feeling that with some panels after you earn so much money they will restrict your account saying you broke some rule even though you didn't.Another panel I have had problems with on a number of occasions is points2shop.My account periodically gets restricted but each time after submitting a support ticket it gets reinstated. Several times they claimed I was using a proxy which I wasn't. And this last time they claimed it had something to do with their app on my Kindle Fire. I did what they told me to to try to fix it but still ran into problems so I deleted the app and since then no problems although I am sure at some point my account will get restricted again. I only stick with them because I do earn decent money from them completely offers and surveys. Hopefully Fusion Cash will cooperate with me and reinstate my account but if they won't I am fully prepared to go to the BBB to try to collect the money currently in my account. If they want to terminate me for whatever reason that is their decision but I should be able to get paid the money currently in my account. 

Are they accredited with the BBB?I filed against GTM they never responded to my emails about non payment.But guess what?They wouldn't reply to the BBB either.So no help there but they also aren't with the BBB so no skin of their nose.I'm not saying don't file ,but just because you do file doesn't mean anything will come of it.However if someone were to look them up on the BBB site it will say what the results were and they did not respond.Maybe we should start looking each company up and seeing if they have problems before doing any more of their surveys .

I haven't had any problems with Fusion Cash other than the occasional survey not redirecting for credit. Been with them for several years.

Everything is OK now. It appears to have been a computer glitch and they wrote back to me and said it is now fixed.

I hadn't been on for a while, logged back on, was told all my points were expired. not going back. never cashed out there. not enough surveys.

• 1 year later...

I have been there since 2013 and have cashed out every month averaging $40-45 a month... sometimes surveys won't credit but that is not FC problem... FC community and support are very helpful and quickly solve issues...credits older than 90 days will expire, but making $25 in 90 days is very easy... I make that and more in 30 days and only spend an hour or 2 each day unless I want to spend more time...I get my payments automatically deposited so no worry about getting lost in mail or needing a paypal account