Pinecone Research is currently down for maintenance

footfree

Just saw this on their site.I bet they are putting in more security measures.

I left you a post about this in the other thread.

I'm not worried- I just finished a survey for them today-plus since it took Harris Poll so long to get their site up and running I will assume it will take them awhile also.

Pinecone is a Nielsen company so they won't be going anywhere. Nielsen has been around forever so they aren't about to dump anyone without paying you.

I know I shouldn't get that weird feeling in my stomach, but they are still down this morning.  How long does it take to put in security measures?  OK, there is no answer for that I guess.  Just weird that I cannot get into my account for days.  Hmmm.....I am going to see if they are back up by Monday.  Not panicking, yet.

I wont start worrying until it goes beyond a week.I just did a survey for them last night,so I know they are still sending surveys out.Refresh my memory when Harris went down did they send out surveys, oh yeah now I remember they did and I got paid for those.

Just tried to access the site and now get a blank screen with the notice that it is down for maintenance. No idea what's up. When it was down last week , at least they sent out emails alerting people (at least I got one).

I had an e-mail on Friday (15th) that I'd been credited with 300 points, yet when I went on site to redeem got message it was down for maintenance

Sent e-mail, but no response yet

hopefully there not shutting there site down seems like been down alot lately

Pinecone Research is definitely not shutting down. Upgrades and maintenance can cause outages that last longer than expected.

Things should be back to normal soon!