Opinion Outpost paying 20% less

mhscott

Has everybody else noticed that Opinion Outpost has suddenly reduced what they are paying for surveys by 20%.  Where you used to see 10 or 5 points now are 8 and 4. In the USA that means 80 cents instead of a dollar,  40 cents instead of 50. I feel surveys are under paid to start with and I look for surveys that pay more, not skim an extra 20% off the top. They did not even let us know, am very disappointed in Opinion Outpost. They were my favorite.

Huh, no? I haven't seen that - I don't think I've ever seen an OO survey that didn't pay a multiple of 5 points.

That said, I have noticed them getting cheaper recently in that I used to see a lot of 5 points for 5-6 minutes estimated, now I hardly ever see that. I also used to see a decent number of 5 points for 10ish minutes estimated, but never anything worse than that. Now I routinely see 5 points for estimated 14-15 minutes! This has definitely made me less excited about OO in general.

Huh, no? I haven't seen that - I don't think I've ever seen an OO survey that didn't pay a multiple of 5 points.

That said, I have noticed them getting cheaper recently in that I used to see a lot of 5 points for 5-6 minutes estimated, now I hardly ever see that. I also used to see a decent number of 5 points for 10ish minutes estimated, but never anything worse than that. Now I routinely see 5 points for estimated 14-15 minutes! This has definitely made me less excited about OO in general.

They are doing 5 points for more time like you said.

I noticed that. 

earn 5 points in 7 minutes, i got  a lot of those.

What is really funny, I was in the beginning of a survey (payout 1 minute for 100 points)

Just one simple question " Do you like taking surveys?

Of course I  clicked  yes (why not, most people will)

Now right when I did that, my computer went down!!!

Oh, come on!!

I turned the computer back on, signed back in, using chrome, went to survey history where it says 'did not finish'

clicked on it same question, Do you like taking surveys?

This time i clicked no

Then I waited with fingers crossed, oh please, please, please:

dkr  complete (whatever that means (  I see that on top that is when I know that i was rewarded for the points)

Yes, yes, yes. 

Just happened the other day.

• 4 weeks later...

I noticed that. 

earn 5 points in 7 minutes, i got  a lot of those.

What is really funny, I was in the beginning of a survey (payout 1 minute for 100 points)

Just one simple question " Do you like taking surveys?

Of course I  clicked  yes (why not, most people will)

Now right when I did that, my computer went down!!!

Oh, come on!!

I turned the computer back on, signed back in, using chrome, went to survey history where it says 'did not finish'

clicked on it same question, Do you like taking surveys?

This time i clicked no

Then I waited with fingers crossed, oh please, please, please:

dkr  complete (whatever that means (  I see that on top that is when I know that i was rewarded for the points)

Yes, yes, yes. 

Just happened the other day.

So you lied on a survey panel and got credited for it as there was clearly something up with the crediting system with that panel at the time? (100 points to answer 1 question?). 

Not really a good move as it's a sure way to have you account deleted by them

• 4 weeks later...