GTM- First and only question is your personal info- GRRR

footfree

Watch out for Survey Number: 432321  first screen you see  it's asking you for all your personal info like,name ,address and then phone number.At the bottom there is a disclaimer saying it will not use any of this info that would be against the law.Okay so I trust that ,then it ask me my age.I tell them  then it says I have been disqualified.Now I have to wonder if they are selling this to telemarketers?I've been getting so many of those lately that it makes my head spin just trying to answer my phone.However I recently  found the call block button on my phone- now I'm afraid I'm going to wear it out.

Watch out for Survey Number: 432321  first screen you see  it's asking you for all your personal info like,name ,address and then phone number.At the bottom there is a disclaimer saying it will not use any of this info that would be against the law.Okay so I trust that ,then it ask me my age.I tell them  then it says I have been disqualified.Now I have to wonder if they are selling this to telemarketers?I've been getting so many of those lately that it makes my head spin just trying to answer my phone.However I recently  found the call block button on my phone- now I'm afraid I'm going to wear it out.

Wouldn't know but I do know I never give my home address or full name to a third party. I know the company I joined but I don't know the third party that wants that information so I opt out.

I am seeing more of these types of surveys and I have no doubt that my info is being sold.  About a month ago I started getting all kinds of emails selling me things and telling me to log in to claim my $5Million dollar prize.  Someone sold it.  I keep banning the addresses, but they change it by one number or letter and it shows up again.  I was doing some of the 3rd party surveys on Tellwut and three right in a row were like that.  Same on Swagbucks.