my survey-error

peach6

Is anybody having trouble logging into my survey? every time I try it says an error has occurred I don't have the patience for this stuff

Didn't have any problems so far but many of the sites seem to be cleaning up old stuff but just not letting us in until they get finished. Maybe that's what happened to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anybody having trouble logging into my survey? every time I try it says an error has occurred I don't have the patience for this stuff

I have trouble logging on and sometimes when I go to finish a survey it gives me an error message.

mysurvey.com continually gives me errors. I don't know what it is. I usually have to refresh at least once to log in and to get completion status of a survey. That's why I copy and paste all surveys I take from them to a log, so I can contact support if the "error" message persists. Then again, sometimes all I get is "error" when trying to contact support! It seems worse than ever lately, I don't bother with them too often. 

Mysurvey.com continually gives me errors. I don't know what it is. I usually have to refresh at least once to log in and to get completion status of a survey. That's why I copy and paste all surveys I take from them to a log, so I can contact support if the "error" message persists. Then again, sometimes all I get is "error" when trying to contact support! It seems worse than ever lately, I don't bother with them too often. 

Maybe it's time to clean out your cookies if you don't normally do that. I get surveys every day from them and never get an error.

I've been getting error messages from them a lot lately. I've tired everything from cleaning my cookies, cache, using different browsers and nothing. It's getting frustrating.

Yea, I just recently cleared everything and it still does it. Usually if you refresh once, you will be correctly rerouted and your points will be earned. I copy and paste each survey number to a log, though, just in case. 

That was happening to me with mysurvey.  I had a lot of issues with them.  I had tried the cookie thing months ago, it didn't straighten up.  I went to my computer guru guy and he said it was on their end, and to dump them.  I held on until they played the "we know you have completed a few days of this diary, but we are dumping you" thing, and that was it for me.  I got tired of it.  Kudos to those who have no issues, I did.  I have dumped 4 survey companies in 4 months.