Mindfield anyone get a invite lately

footfree

I haven't received a invite since April.Not that I miss them but I  just now noticed.Think I  might let that one go I have a $1 in my account and I'm okay to walk away from that.

I dropped them a long time ago when it took them 7months to credit me for a product I was testing and every time I would email them about it they got snotty with me so once I got credit and was able to cash out I was done with them.

I can understand that - they may owe me like a $1 from early this year that is still pending,but I don't care.It gets very tiring arguing with these companies. Test spin is just as bad and I recently dropped them.You know come to think about it I stopped getting their surveys right around the same time I quit Test Spin?Strange.........

• 4 weeks later...

Mindfield is actively sending out surveys.

I wasn't getting surveys for a long time as well. I sent them an inquiry as to if my account was still in good standing. They replied back my account was in good standing and and active member. The very next day I started getting survey invitations again.

I'm not all that sure it is active. I went to Mindfield and it wouldn't let me log in so I clicked of forgot password to get a new one. The auto answer did send one but it doesn't work so it's not worth the hassle.

Weird, I was just wondering the other night why I hadn't gotten a survey from them in weeks. They're not one of my best payers, but to DQ usually only takes a few seconds, so I try to attempt most surveys they send. And they send a lot. Funny it took me so long to notice. So yea, after reading this post I just attempted to sign into my account and it told me my account wasn't activated yet! I just emailed them to ask what's up. 

Update - they responded very quickly! They just wanted to verify my address and DOB, and then they reset my account. Not sure why that happened in the first place, but I went ahead and cashed out my $11.00 balance, just in case. We'll see if I start getting suveys in my inbox again. 

I get about 10 emails a day from them, I haven't qualified for a survey there in about 2 years. I just delete them. I have 4 dollars in my account.

Hi- I get surveys from them all the time.  I probably receive 20 surveys a day, which does not include their survey cloud, which I seldom do.  Like somebody pointed out you usually find out right away if you are eligible for a survey.  Often times the quota is already filled, even though I just received the survey 8 minutes ago.  About 99% of the surveys I am not eligible for, but there was one tonight from deft surveys about Medicare that I was eligible for.  When I was 3/4s of the way done with the survey, it had this page where they asked me to rate my medicare plan according to various characteristics on a scale of 1 to 3. When I did this and hit submit, I got an error note stating that I could not give every question the same score, which I did not, and it would not let me continue with the survey.  I know I could try contacting Mindfield, but since they are not the company doing the survey, I am not sure how helpful that would be, and plus most of their surveys only play 50 cents anyway.