Can you log on to reward section of Ipsos

footfree

So I have been trying to see how my points were added up at Ipsos but it keeps spinning.Then I thought I would check out the reward section and it keeps spinning.Tried the contact button to ask them but it keeps spinning .I swear all this spinning is making my head hurt.Is it on my end only or is it the web site?

I can't be helpful, as my account got canceled at Ipsos ages ago for no good reason (and I can't say I was terribly upset, especially as they still let me cash out because their site is just that terribly programmed)... but I do feel the need to point out that you totally mis-spoke - you clearly meant to say all the spinning was making your head... spin :D.

I can't be helpful, as my account got canceled at ipsos ages ago for no good reason (and I can't say I was terribly upset, especially as they still let me cash out because their site is just that terribly programmed)... but I do feel the need to point out that you totally mis-spoke - you clearly meant to say all the spinning was making your head... spin :D.

No, not actually it did give make my head hurt trying to figure out if it was on my end or theirs .But yeah at the end my head was spinning also. :wink: