Horrendous swagbucks

samp28

Sorry it happened like that today for you :(.

There are a few little tips....

In gold surveys, I frequently have a survey "20 minutes for 80 SB" Survey number 201608122. This is effectively a link which takes you to the globaltestmarket platform. Normally each day you can visit this link up to 3 times per day. When you get onto the GTM platform, it searches for a survey for you to do which can be varying completion times. I had a few which were only 2 minutes (2 minutes for £0.40 isn't bad). 

If you click onto it and it directs you into the GTM platform, but then without answering or clicking anything, redirects you back to Swagbucks, DO NOT click that survey in the gold surveys section again (It will do exactly the same, then the same a 3rd time. After the 3rd time, the survey disappears until tomorrow). If it does this then it means no surveys are available on the GTM platform at that moment in time. So just wait and try the link again later.

Other than that, with peanut labs, only really go for the 1's that ask the first question of on which continent is france (anti bot question), which means you are guaranteed to at least get to the survey platform and get guaranteed at least 1SB for not qualifying.

Sorry it happened like that today for you :(.

There are a few little tips....

In gold surveys, I frequently have a survey "20 minutes for 80 SB" Survey number 201608122. This is effectively a link which takes you to the globaltestmarket platform. Normally each day you can visit this link up to 3 times per day. When you get onto the GTM platform, it searches for a survey for you to do which can be varying completion times. I had a few which were only 2 minutes (2 minutes for £0.40 isn't bad). 

If you click onto it and it directs you into the GTM platform, but then without answering or clicking anything, redirects you back to swagbucks, DO NOT click that survey in the gold surveys section again (It will do exactly the same, then the same a 3rd time. After the 3rd time, the survey disappears until tomorrow). If it does this then it means no surveys are available on the GTM platform at that moment in time. So just wait and try the link again later.

Other than that, with peanut labs, only really go for the 1's that ask the first question of on which continent is france (anti bot question), which means you are guaranteed to at least get to the survey platform and get guaranteed at least 1SB for not qualifying.

Oh my word.  I didn't know that.  Thank you for the info on that one.  You are right about the 20 minute for 80 point ones, and I never realized it until you brought it up.  I we getting at least one a day with them, but I will not do those 30-35 minute ones for 45 or 38 points.  Not going to happen. 

No problem. On 1 day I did them through 3 different times (1 every few hours) and each time had a GTM survey. So that wasn't too bad.

Nope it just isn't worth it. I normally compare it to what I would earn on OO if that survey was there. I don't mind the few pennies less but 45 minutes for 19p isn't worth it at all.

The only real positives I would say apart from that about SB are twice their few minute surveys were on behalf of a "focus group" company wanting to find people to take part in a feedback forum thing with tasks. Luckily I qualified to be part of both and the groups paid very well. 

1 of them was something like £270 over 6 months and the other £140 across 3 weeks (sadly not cash but Amazon vouchers). In terms of effort required and time each task took, it paid more in cash than general surveys

• Like 1

Yesterday I barely made the daily quota by doing searches and watching videos.  That took me over 12 hours.  I was gone for an hour and a half yesterday, but man, that was tedious.  If I can keep it up until Monday I should get 2 straight weeks in.  Keeping my fingers crossed and doing more searches today.

This says it all with SB and their very faulty survey system.

156bw4j.jpg

As you can see... A load of too good to be true (for SB anyway) 2 minute surveys for 15SB. I took 1 of these, 1st question was "are you a teacher? yes/no". I ticked "no". It still redirected me to the main survey host which asked what my profession is, 1 of the options was "teacher" (no doubt if I ticked teacher there, I would have qualified). I ticked the actual career I do, timed out...1 sb.

This screenshot was taken after that timeout. Yep... still 2x 2 min surveys for 15sb. However each of them direct me to exactly the same question "are you a teacher? yes/no", I tick no, get taken to the survey platform which says "you have already completed this survey, please close this window" (no 1SB disqualification bonus as it didn't redirect back to SB).

So firstly, 3 surveys that are exactly the same, on my gold survey section. Where the others remained after not qualifying.

So I click onto the 3 minute for 15SB... yep exactly the same survey. So theres 2 different claims (2 mins for 15sb, or 3 mins, for the same survey).

6,8,10 minutes? yep all the same.

So let's say I am a teacher. I would have the option of varying surveys, which all link to the same survey but have varying times. This proves SB are scamming participants. Either the teacher survey is 2 minutes and they are quoting up to 10 minutes, or they are liars and that the "2 minute" links actually take 10 minutes.

As for the rest on the list. The 12 and 13 minute surveys redirected to the survey platform which is a platform I know well (their surveys take 20+ minutes).

The other's directed me to the survey platform and without answering a single question, redirected me back to SB saying I didn't qualify.

Your list reminds me of the ones I used to get when JDPowerPanel was still around. Was not uncommon for them to put out the same survey multiple times. The reason for this is so that everyone doesn't go over quota right away. I usually never pick the first entry but the 2nd or third one given my belief that people will usually choose the first one in the list. Times will vary a bit but not the SB amount. Likely contracted out to the same company that did the ones for JDPowerPanel which is likely iPoll.

I still haven't been paid for shopping through Swagbucks.  It was with JC Penney and I have emailed them twice and posted twice on Facebook.  No response at all from anyone.  I can get actual money with Ebates, so I will have to go with them first always.

I still haven't been paid for shopping through Swagbucks.  It was with JC Penney and I have emailed them twice and posted twice on Facebook.  No response at all from anyone.  I can get actual money with Ebates, so I will have to go with them first always.

I've seen some posts on SB/FB of late that S&E with SB is not that great. I've only done a S&E with SB once for Ebay. I prefer TopCashBack but there's also BeFrugal. Ebates now owns fatwallet.com (deal site) and they have CB via Ebates for online shopping. Often I will look at this site for the best cash back rates: http://www.cashbackmonitor.com Then of course you need to decide if you want to use any given portal.

• Like 1