Counterfeit products on Amazon

footfree

At least the Amazon A to z protection is rock solid. I sent them an email at 7:10pm and my refund was approved within an hour. It really messed up the xmas gift though because that was the only store who had it and (supposedly) in the US.

• Like 1

I have had only one problem with a operator from Amazon concerning a return.It was like the operator didn't want to put in the effort to do her job.Called back the next day spoke to Amber and she got everything cleared within a 1/2 hours time.This Christmas I have had 3 issues with my packages being delivered and all of it could be avoided if their equipment was up to date and it spelled out my whole address.You would think they would read the label to make sure everything is correct before shipping out.

Got this with a product I bought their words not mine

Thanks for you choose our products.   I'm like  Who talks like that?

Goes on to say if I give them 5 stars and picture of the product - their words   For thank you,we can give you a FREE ITEM as you ordered.Customer reviews 5 stars.

This needs to stop ,now I feel like I have been lied to and cheated on a product I probably would not have purchased because most of the reviews were merely for them getting free products.Would they really have given 5 stars otherwise?I don't think bribing people and lying to the public is good practice .

Probably coming in from an Asian country.  I just don't buy them with an email invite.  I do get a couple of things every few months, but for the most part, I steer clear of those emails.  I think I did sign up to get them though, so it's shame on me.  I need to find the link to get out of that mess.  I am getting 3 or 4 invites a day from these people. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope those shirts fit you - stuff from China are smaller then the sizes you buy here in the states.-Plus they ask that if the product does show up at a later date for you to please donate.Had that happen with a shipment I ordered from China where they said it would take 2 months to receive, I said forgot about it.So 2 months later is about right to receive item.