Opinion outpost - great again

samp28

Yesterday I took a survey which was 100% completed and some error at the end to do with the survey platform meant I wasn't redirected to the page to enter survey ratings and be credited for taking it.

This is only the 3rd or 4th time ever its happened on OO. I emailed them, had a reply today and just like the other times, they looked, confirmed I had completed the survey and credited me.

Great stuff. My number 1 survey site by far

So they screw up and you have to take your time to point out their mistake and then they fix their mistake and they are number 1?? Hate to see #2

• Like 1

So they screw up and you have to take your time to point out their mistake and then they fix their mistake and they are number 1?? Hate to see #2

Not at all. They didnt necessarily screw up.  Remember these survey websites are portals only. They link you to surveys on other 3rd party platforms which they do not control. It could have been bad scripting on the portal containing the survey (with missing scripting code that redirects you back to Opinion Outpost after completing a survey).

So from time to time, errors like this can happen. It's all about what happens when it does happen. Most other survey sites just tell you to suck it up and don't care. OO were happy to sort it.

• 3 weeks later...