Typing numbers in individual boxes

fluffy501

I hate it when they say something like "how many children of these age groups do you have" and you have to type 0 in every box

Same if it says "how many times have you done this in the last year" and there's a load of boxes to type in. Its almost not worth it. They don't even let you leave it blank for 0

• Like 2

And then some surveys respect your time and have the 0s filled in. Worst is the 20 x 20 ratings matrix where they want 1-5 or some other scale and nothing is filled in. Then you have to learn to use the TAB key:)

I think bad survey writers are the problem for doing the same thing over and over again. So yes I do agree it's annoying having to put all those zero's in.

Also when you're on a tablet you can't even use tab key :( well you can't on mine anyway

I use a desktop but never thought of it.

I use a desktop myself but nowadays more and more people are using tablets and smartphones.They really need to get on board with this.

I've used a tablet for some surveys but it always seems to take less time to do a survey on my laptop. I really don't want to do surveys on a tablet unless they are very short.

I hate it when they say something like "how many children of these age groups do you have" and you have to type 0 in every box

Same if it says "how many times have you done this in the last year" and there's a load of boxes to type in. Its almost not worth it. They don't even let you leave it blank for 0

I feel your pain. What really drives me up the wall is when the survey asks previous questions that would seem to rule such a thing out.  If I state I live alone and have no children, when then have me fill out boxes asking if there are people within a certain age group living in my home? 

I've used a tablet for some surveys but it always seems to take less time to do a survey on my laptop. I really don't want to do surveys on a tablet unless they are very short.

Personally I hate using a tablet,smartphone and or laptop.Well a lap top isn't so bad as long as it has a mouse.Smartphone I have used and still use if I'm doing a survey that has to be done in store.I have a old blackberry tablet so it's not like I'm up to date on tablet's however  when trying to do surveys on the screen it's never big enough and I feel like I'm punching the darn screen to death to make it process and go to the next screen .It's like I don't mind doing a 10 minute survey but not if takes 20 minutes for the whole process then forget about it.