Has anyone won any of the sweepstakes/giveaways?

nlbtma04

I was just wondering if anyone has won any of the sweepstakes/giveaways that these survey sites offer. For instances, opinionOutpost's $10.000 cash giveaways.

I won $25 on two different sites over the years.  I think one was Parentspeak and the other is ACE.  But I can't remember anything other than that. 

I haven't won anything from a survey company in a very long time.And that might be a understatement.I did from JC Penney's last year maybe around $50 or like 2 $25 gift certificates to their store,but this year they keep asking me questions for a chance to win and do not want to pay "at all" for their surveys. But they are not your typical survey company so I guess that doesn't count.Plus I keep seeing the same prizes over and over at Ipsos it's like they are recycling them .Which makes me think their prizes are bogus.

I just got the $100.00 from the Shopper's Round Table sweepstakes from May 26th. I sent an email 3 weeks ago checking and they said it would hit within 2 weeks. I sent another email this morning and I finally have it. 70 days.

• Like 2

Last week, I won a monthly sweepstakes from an exclusive Gongos community. $10!

BTW, I too want to know if anyone scored a prize from the i-say Poll Predictor...

• Like 1

I've won several times from private communities - biggest one was 100$ Amazon :). I've never won any of the public survey sites' raffles, though - still not totally convinced they're real.