Surveys asking for long detailed explanations

fiestyvermin

I wonder how many are frustrated by this. Lately I am finding that I am getting a lot of surveys where I am being requested to type out  a ton of information. Now the bad part about this is that it has ZERO bearing, unless you totally rush, nor does it stop any sort of payment. Kind of like giving you 10 or 12 grids with 5-10 brands and 30 or 40 choices to make. I realize their are quality issues mixed in with some of these but really what is the point of asking for detailed explanation on things if it has no bearing on the payment? Same thing with the grids Their computers cant read and do not know if your  words make sense or belong so what is their point if it does nothing for or to the payment opportunities. I realize that companies want information but still it gets old.

I get really annoyed at those types of survey questions. I'm part of this one survey community where the point system is extremely low and long(e.g. 2 points for a two page questionnaire that takes like 20 minutes to complete.). They want detail/specific answers to questions. It's like seriously 2 points for 20 minutes. Talk about salve labor.

Oh my, I pick and choose when those come up.  I rarely will do those, but once in a while I will give in and try to get through one of them.  And when I get to the very bottom, guess what?  I forgot to mark a box.  One out of 150, and I can't go any further until I find it and correct it.  Ugh.