Sign in to follow this  
Not-a-Sucker

Anybody out there from discontinued Anthem Advisors (C-Space)?

Not-a-Sucker

Anybody out there who was a part of the Anthem Advisors group on C-Space?  They had sent out an e-mail on June 29 stating that the forum was closing on June 30.  They also stated that they would be paying a $5 farewell gift as well as outstanding rewards within 1-2 weeks.  Well, here it is over a month later, no way to contact them, and I haven't received diddly squat.  If any Anthem group people are reading this, did you get anything?  Or was it all just another rip off?

paulgro

I didn't do Anthem but did one there for Campbell's. All of them are closed down when the company asking for the forum has the info they need. They do give a farewell gift and do pay all that's owed but sometimes it may take up to 2 months so be patient.

FeetFirst

I am a part of the anthem community that is at anthem-community.com

they are AWFUL!

I completed a survey for them last August, and 5 months later I still haven’t received my reward!

I have sent multiple emails, sometimes waiting 6 WEEKS for a response! 
And when they finally reply they can’t get their facts straight!

First they told me I “should have” received my reward by now. 

Next they told me I had already received my reward, which of course I hadn’t.

And now they’re claiming I didn’t complete the survey and never earned the reward??

All this hassle over a measly $5! What a disgrace! I’ll never waste my time doing any more of their activities, and would never consider anthem insurance after being screwed over like this!