Oneopinion panel

dbm533rsa

I was able to do it without issue.

Here's a summary of what everyone else is talking about.

OneOpinion starting yesterday (August 9th) switching to a points system. When you go to cashout (not sure if it's a one time thing or an ongoing thing yet) you have to go through an Experian verification process.

It doesn't ask your name (probably uses the name attached to your account) you give your address and zip code.

After that it asks you a series of questions, some of which are odd, like have you used another name before and it shows a series of similar names, then it asks if you have certain financial products, like if I had a mortage with such and such a bank, or do you hae a store credit card with such and such a place. The last one was what's the last 4 digits of your SSN.

If you aren't even getting out of the box with it, then the name on your One Opinion account is not coming up in the Experian system. Use the name you have on your credit cards. In my case I used a first initial and last name. Fortunately for me no one else has the same first initial like me in my house or my immediate family or that could be a problem.

You don't need to have your full name on the site as long as it can be used to tell who you are. Like I said I just use my first inital on the site for privacy. That was not a problem for me. I'd think if you are having an issue I'd think it's because you aren't listed as living where you are in the system, if you have moved and that address hasn't been changed in the system, then when they go look for you at your current address they aren't finding you.

My suggestion is to put the name that your bills come in and use the address they are sent to. A system would list you at such an address so that would work. Might have to change the name on your One Opinion account as well, not sure on that though.

In short put information that identifies you, which links you to your account then it should work.

Why are they asking for the last 4 digits of your ssn?   What kind of company is Experian?  I don't like that you have to go through a verification process like this to get your reward.

Why are they asking for the last 4 digits of your ssn?   What kind of company is Experian?  I don't like that you have to go through a verification process like this to get your reward.

The only Experian I know of is the one that does credit reports.

The only Experian I know of is the one that does credit reports.

That's what I was thinking. But after looking into it I think you only have to do it for that one reward and not the others.

I was able to do it without issue.

Here's a summary of what everyone else is talking about.

OneOpinion starting yesterday (August 9th) switching to a points system. When you go to cashout (not sure if it's a one time thing or an ongoing thing yet) you have to go through an Experian verification process.

It doesn't ask your name (probably uses the name attached to your account) you give your address and zip code.

After that it asks you a series of questions, some of which are odd, like have you used another name before and it shows a series of similar names, then it asks if you have certain financial products, like if I had a mortage with such and such a bank, or do you hae a store credit card with such and such a place. The last one was what's the last 4 digits of your SSN.

If you aren't even getting out of the box with it, then the name on your One Opinion account is not coming up in the Experian system. Use the name you have on your credit cards. In my case I used a first initial and last name. Fortunately for me no one else has the same first initial like me in my house or my immediate family or that could be a problem.

You don't need to have your full name on the site as long as it can be used to tell who you are. Like I said I just use my first inital on the site for privacy. That was not a problem for me. I'd think if you are having an issue I'd think it's because you aren't listed as living where you are in the system, if you have moved and that address hasn't been changed in the system, then when they go look for you at your current address they aren't finding you.

My suggestion is to put the name that your bills come in and use the address they are sent to. A system would list you at such an address so that would work. Might have to change the name on your one opinion account as well, not sure on that though.

In short put information that identifies you, which links you to your account then it should work.

So, djjp18,  would you suggest this site for surveys and more to a new person like myself ?

Thank you.