Opinion Outpost Paypal payment pending

JD

Searched but didn't find anything recent. Cashed out on Opinion Outpost today and instead of getting the usual payment in under 15 minutes, the payment is pending. Even though they usually pay very quickly, this time there is a delay in payment but they say the policy is 24-48 hours. Anyone's recent payment go to pending for over half a day? I cashed out a couple of weeks ago and payment was nearly instant as have been most payments since I joined OO.

My recent Paypal cashout was also pending and it was the first time for me also. I cashed out on Saturday and received payment on Sunday. So it took around 24 hours to receive payment. 

Searched but didn't find anything recent. Cashed out on Opinion Outpost today and instead of getting the usual payment in under 15 minutes, the payment is pending. Even though they usually pay very quickly, this time there is a delay in payment but they say the policy is 24-48 hours. Anyone's recent payment go to pending for over half a day? I cashed out a couple of weeks ago and payment was nearly instant as have been most payments since I joined OO.

Opinion Outpost always pays. At the end of the July there was issues with the site where you couldn't get surveys and my paypal payment turned completed but wasn't paid. I got paid for that today. I've been with them for years, so you will get paid.

Once in a while they will take extra time to make a payment, but 99% of the time you'll get your payment within 24hrs. If after 48hrs call them and let them know there's an issue I did and eventually I got paid.

My only major issue with Opinion Outpost is that they don't tell you what's going on behind the scenes. Things happen but they don't tell you. After waiting so long for my payment, The only thing that was said Reissued payment that's it. Also Opinion Outpost never explained or apologized what was wrong with their sites for a few days, but that's how they do things.

Bottom line they pay, if after 48hrs you don't, then call Opinion Outpost (number is on their site) or email them, or do what I do, do both lol.

My recent Paypal cashout was also pending and it was the first time for me also. I cashed out on Saturday and received payment on Sunday. So it took around 24 hours to receive payment.

Once in awhile it takes longer, that's why they have the 48hr disclaimer.

Thanks for the replies. Been with them for years and this is the first time I can remember payment taking this long. When these things happen you always wonder if its just you. Which it usually isn't but it's nice to have confirmation it's not just you:)

ETA: Got my payment this morning.

I requested payment very early today and I'm  still waiting. This is a first for me too.  I was trying to make a deadline to get the money into paypal, then to my bank by a certain date. it's not going to happen now. They really should put a notice on the site if there's going to be a delay in payments.

Every once in a while ICS, Paid Viewpoint and others aren't as prompt as they've been in the past. It's like some sites go down or go crazy on occasion, but the good ones always pay and OO IS a good site.

ALWAYS email support or call, it really works

OO had never taken more than an hour to pay out, until this week, so I was a little concerned, especially since I'd seen this thread - I cashed out about this time yesterday, they just sent the cash just now. So about 24 hours (ish). Still pretty fast, just had been surprised/concerned, since they had previously always paid pretty much immediately.

Cashed out on Opinion Outpost today and instead of getting the usual payment in under 15 minutes, the payment is pending.

This happened to me last week! I was like, "where is the PayPal payment email?" It finally arrived the next day.

• 2 weeks later...

Opinion Outpost always pays. At the end of the July there was issues with the site where you couldn't get surveys and my paypal payment turned completed but wasn't paid. I got paid for that today. I've been with them for years, so you will get paid.

Once in a while they will take extra time to make a payment, but 99% of the time you'll get your payment within 24hrs. If after 48hrs call them and let them know there's an issue I did and eventually I got paid.

My only major issue with Opinion Outpost is that they don't tell you what's going on behind the scenes. Things happen but they don't tell you. After waiting so long for my payment, The only thing that was said Reissued payment that's it. Also Opinion Outpost never explained or apologized what was wrong with their sites for a few days, but that's how they do things.

Bottom line they pay, if after 48hrs you don't, then call Opinion Outpost (number is on their site) or email them, or do what I do, do both lol.

What are some of the things you really do like about them?

thx