Thumbs Up For Legerweb.com

greeneyeddevils

I had completed a survey awhile back on some beverage survey for them & received some cash for it...though there was a problem at the end of the survey I was still credited an amount...but there were crashes & errors during the survey..so this morning I received an email from them...

Reward: 10.00 $ or 20 Air Miles

Our recent survey concerning your drinking habits had had a few technical difficulties. Please click on the link below to automatically receive your rewards for the diary portion of the study.

Sorry for any inconvenience during the study, it was unintentional on our part. We thank you for your participation and your patience.

I found that pretty cool from them...they could've just stiffed everyone who did the survey but are giving out extra cash for their screw up...not many companies do this...so for me two big thumbs up for legerweb for this..

I did belong to them, but it took forever to get to a point of cashing out.  I didn't get enough surveys, but I am in the US and I thought they were out of Canada.  Maybe?

I did belong to them, but it took forever to get to a point of cashing out.  I didn't get enough surveys, but I am in the US and I thought they were out of Canada.  Maybe?

Yes they're out of Canada...I wasn't even sure if US members could even join...me being in Canada(Toronto) I'm getting lots of surveys from them...I actually did one the other day on smokes & received $25 once I finished the 35 min survey...you only need $20 to cash out so it's not bad at all...