QUEST MINDSHARE QUESTION

beare

Cint, they are part of Cint.  That turned me off right there.  Just got a survey this morning and I had to answer some profile questions and more profile questions, and then it spun around for awhile and then it spun some more.  Nope, done. 

Easy...After logging in, go to:

"your profile"

then

"redeem rewards"

They have been ok for me. It is what it is with Cint.

I wonder though, if because i'm with several Cint panels (QM, Opini, survey goo, crowdology), does it mean longer to reach cashout but more money? (because if I was near cashout on Crowdology, then get sent a survey on QM, would that mean if I wasn't a member of QM, I would have received that survey on Crowdology and reached cashout?)

Other info about QM though is you can only cashout exactly the amount admin quotes. Anything above that will stay on your balance. Whereas Crowdology (also cint) is £4 minimum but £7.92 max cashout

I'm getting p***ed off with Opini (another Cint) - I complete surveys, then when checking balance see credit followed by "adjustment" where the points have been deducted

Queried & given varied excuses - inconsistancies in data, and best was I completed in a different time to what they had estimated! Challenging they came back & said their estimate was 18 minutes, I took 26!!!!! Perhaps I went to the bathroom?

• 1 year later...

I've recently discovered this "family" of panels and i'm under whelmed.  Infrequent and parsimonious surveys subject to being capriciously rescinded with the most vague reasoning.