HearWatchSay!

rosiesmom

I received an email from a forum that I belonged to.  They were shutting down their project, and they wanted let me know that I would be receiving an invite for HearWatchSay!.  I looked at the reviews on this site and it didn't look good at all.  It is invite only.  Has anyone here had anything positive happen with this forum?

I belong to that forum and I haven't received any email telling me they are closing. I've won a few things from them. I also received products to test out.

I belong to that forum and I haven't received any email telling me they are closing. I've won a few things from them. I also received products to test out.

Sorry, sorry, sorry, it is A Clear Exchange that is closing.  I thought somehow they were connected since they were referring me into this HearWatchSay! forum.  I am not sure that I want to join unless they actually send surveys and stuff. 

Sorry, sorry, sorry, it is A Clear Exchange that is closing.  I thought somehow they were connected since they were referring me into this HearWatchSay! forum.  I am not sure that I want to join unless they actually send surveys and stuff. 

Well....they do send "surveys" but you don't get "paid" for doing them. Instead they enter you into a contest to win whatever it is they are raffling. It could be a $25 gift card or something.

• Like 1

Email support and ask them/tell them you want a bonus or some kind of incentive to con't on with them.  If they want you to remain with them tell them to prove it !

Get something out of it that justifies and turns it all into a positive. :)

• Like 1