Bing Rewards will become Microsoft Rewards

JD

I contacted them on the mobile searches, I will search for 5 minutes and it will show no credits at all.  I am done with mobile credits.  I need like 500 points to cash out and then I am done.  For the second time.  Last time I think I left it for 18 months and decided to try it again.  This new point system sucks. 

I sent them a request as to what was going on.  They want to know what system my phone is running and others things.  Too much to worry about since I will be dropping them in 2 days.  $5 isn't that great. 

After basically deciding that it wasn't worth $5 a month, I have cashed out and I am done with Bing!  I have more of these sights to eliminate.  Have a great day all!!

With the changover it is taking me longer to cash out. Was averaging $5 every 16 days or so before but now it looks like it will be 20 days. Still an easy $5 w/o a lot of effort. Tellwut which requires a lot more effort than Bing seems to be getting worse as well. Only 13 surveys today. No site ever seems to get better just a gradual decline over time.

One of my fav's   It seems as I would get a new $5 Amazon card about every 3 weeks.   

The change now ... I have not paid much attention to.   I just keep pushing it forward.  30 pts for Trivia and 10 for the other little clicks.

I bang out my how ever many searches and make sure to click on almost all so I never get my account flagged or anything

I did notice they used to have Burger King cards and maybe it was Dominos 

Anyways,  Amazon is fine by me.   I can always trade the code, etc too if I need to.   Lot's of bitcoin people like to trade bitcoins for amazon

• 3 weeks later...

What's up now with this site?? Wednesday the 2nd morning only got to get 50 points regular searches instead of 150 as normal...................................:wacko:

c342f2e2.png50/50
PC search

Just a reminder that MS Rewards does not adjust for standard time so new day starts an hour earlier starting tonight until changeover again in March to daylight savings.