Went on vacation - and I'm sure surveys were kicked back -what to do

footfree

So I went on vacation to a farm that does not get the best reception.Plus you can go thru your giga bytes pretty fast when doing surveys out there.Then the fact that it was raining and no service didn't help  either.So for the past two days I was not able to log on and do surveys so my server so they got full and I'm sure it kicked them back.Well a lot of survey companies will suspend your account if they are kicked back but I'm not sure which ones.I thinking GTM will so what to I do when this happens?

So I went on vacation to a farm that does not get the best reception.Plus you can go thru your giga bytes pretty fast when doing surveys out there.Then the fact that it was raining and no service didn't help  either.So for the past two days I was not able to log on and do surveys so my server so they got full and I'm sure it kicked them back.Well a lot of survey companies will suspend your account if they are kicked back but I'm not sure which ones.I thinking GTM will so what to I do when this happens?

A few years ago we went on vacation for 20 days and none of the companies dumped me even though I didn't do any surveys.

A few years ago we went on vacation for 20 days and none of the companies dumped me even though I didn't do any surveys.

Yeah, I know some will dump you eventually, but I've gone on vacation for a week or two a couple times and not gotten any flack from any of the sites I use. 2 days is nothing. I've not responded to surveys for more than 2 days on a number of occasions when I'm not even on vacation. 

That said, it sounds like he's not talking about just not responding to surveys, but emails bouncing due to a full email server, which I could imagine them not liking... but why is your email server bouncing emails due to a couple days of mostly-text emails? What kind of dinky email server are you using, and why aren't you just using gmail like a normal person these days? :P

Last time I went on a long vaca ACOP dumped me for not answering emails within a 2 day period(not that I miss them).I also was  suspended by GTM after a few days of my emails being kicked back and I wasn't on vaca,but I have started receiving them again.However I did start getting surveys from  what I think is all the companies I'm with.I guess I'll have to wait it out.Just received 2 GTM surveys which were deleted ,no 20 minutes for 30 points,I think I delete more then I try anymore.(I'm sure of it!)

Last time I went on a long vaca ACOP dumped me for not answering emails within a 2 day period(not that I miss them).I also was  suspended by GTM after a few days of my emails being kicked back and I wasn't on vaca,but I have started receiving them again.However I did start getting surveys from  what I think is all the companies I'm with.I guess I'll have to wait it out.Just received 2 GTM surveys which were deleted ,no 20 minutes for 30 points,I think I delete more then I try anymore.(I'm sure of it!)

If a company is going to dump you after a couple of days, then they aren't worth it in the first place. Like I said, I've never been dumped.

Yeah, I know some will dump you eventually, but I've gone on vacation for a week or two a couple times and not gotten any flack from any of the sites I use. 2 days is nothing. I've not responded to surveys for more than 2 days on a number of occasions when I'm not even on vacation. 

That said, it sounds like he's not talking about just not responding to surveys, but emails bouncing due to a full email server, which I could imagine them not liking... but why is your email server bouncing emails due to a couple days of mostly-text emails? What kind of dinky email server are you using, and why aren't you just using gmail like a normal person these days? :P

I believe you meant this for footfree.

I by email server only allows so much space which is also being used by myhusband.It will only hold so many,don't know why.My husband set it up for me.Farm I was at doesn't get good service and will eat up 10 giga bytes of service real quick.

My email server only has so much space- I'm not the only one using it in my house.I really don't know much about how things work my husband set it up for me.

My email server only has so much space- I'm not the only one using it in my house.I really don't know much about how things work my husband set it up for me.

That being the case you can't blame the company then thinking you didn't want to be bothered. My point is not taking surveys for a couple of days and being dumped doesn't say much for the company but if they are getting invitations sent back to them then it isn't their fault for dumping you.

It is kind of ironic ACOP would dump you for not replying to their email within 2 days, since they take almost a year in some cases to finally pay out (if they do at all).

Another one that dumps people for not taking their surveys is Pinecone. I remember missing out on a simple household question non-paying survey because I was away, and was sent a fairly rude email threatening closing my account. I replied back firmly explained why I missed that one particular survey, and was apologized to.

Just wondering Footfree...how many survey sites are you a member of? i