PROBLEMS WITH PINECONE ?

zippywow9

They stopped sending me there survey's through my email over a yr. ago (no reason given). Now I have to do there survey's on there website. I have not had any problems taking there survey's except as of a few wks ago, There survey's come up on there site & the message I keep getting is "INVALID LINK. SURVEY NOT FOUND". Anyone else having this problem ?

Today was the first time that has happened to me. No email , but when I was at the site , there was a Household Questions to fo. When I clicked on it , a screen came up with "Invalid link, study not found". Sent an email to Karen.

I did report this to Karen Scott. She replied with a few instructions which I did as she requested. Still didn't work. I got sent a second survey & the same problem happened. I reported again. I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this problem ?

I did report this to Karen Scott. She replied with a few instructions which I did as she requested. Still didn't work. I got sent a second survey & the same problem happened. I reported again. I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this problem ?

Haven't had any problems there. Have you updated your password like they have requested? If not, that might be your problem.

To date , I have only received an email notice of a future password change. It was a simple "heads up". The site is still accepting the same ID & PW as I have had all along. The message I get ("Invalid  link , study not found") seems more of a programming error.

They happen to be my favorite survey co., that's why this is aggravating. I will just keep emailing them about the problem.

Hi,

I am glad I caught you two.  There is a lot I would like to ask and share about PC but for one thing I'm under such a confidentiality agreement makes me feel like 007 Junior or something ...LOL.

On the more serious, can you pick up the phone and talk w/ Karen Scott ?   Def email her in detail and layout exactly what the problem is and make sure you stay on top of her and get to the bottom of things.

Here is an issue I have been having lately:    Quite often, when I go to log in w/ my User ID & Pass  it says wrong one.  I will have to do it 2 or 3 sometimes 4 times before it takes.  So, that makes me agree with episemion on the fact that it could be a simple programming issue.

Pinecone, won't even take new applicants out of the gate they point them to banners that are somewhere in the world wide web and if you find one count it as great luck and sign up that way.  So, they do put themselves up on a pedestal but when you do that you allow people to hold you to very high expectations.  

So, all talk aside let's see what PC is really about. 

-Cheers!

Hi,

I am glad I caught you two.  There is a lot I would like to ask and share about PC but for one thing I'm under such a confidentiality agreement makes me feel like 007 Junior or something ...LOL.

On the more serious, can you pick up the phone and talk w/ Karen Scott ?   Def email her in detail and layout exactly what the problem is and make sure you stay on top of her and get to the bottom of things.

Here is an issue I have been having lately:    Quite often, when I go to log in w/ my User ID & Pass  it says wrong one.  I will have to do it 2 or 3 sometimes 4 times before it takes.  So, that makes me agree with episemion on the fact that it could be a simple programming issue.

Pinecone, won't even take new applicants out of the gate they point them to banners that are somewhere in the world wide web and if you find one count it as great luck and sign up that way.  So, they do put themselves up on a pedestal but when you do that you allow people to hold you to very high expectations.  

So, all talk aside let's see what PC is really about. 

-Cheers!

So try it 3 or 4 times?Might have to give it a go.They sent a household questionnaire to be filled out by my daughter who couldn't gain access  like you User ID & Pass  it says is the wrong one.I sent them a email with the link and they replied that they needed the survey number along with my id number.Sent that in now I am waiting for a reply.This is the second time it has happened.

• Like 1

I don't know,  I just know it would not take my user and pass and so I did it again and again  and last time it took.  I also, did this a total of like 3 separate times so def try your user id and pass   3-4 times and see will it take.

Good Luck!

I automatically have my user ID & password saved. Much easier.

Wrote to Karen yesterday & today. Still no reply.  Glad to know I'm not the only surveyor having trouble. In the meantime I'm missing out on survey's & MONEY ! :cry::x

I normally get 1 survey per week and I get it on Fri..They did send me the household questions again and yet again it didn't work.I'm still waiting to here back from them.I really thought I would of heard from them today.