PROBLEMS WITH PINECONE ?

zippywow9

I normally get 1 survey per week and I get it on Fri..They did send me the household questions again and yet again it didn't work.I'm still waiting to here back from them.I really thought I would of heard from them today.

Same here. Got a survey notice email today (haven't tried it yet) along with a reminder to do the Household Question that was on the site Friday (with an invalid link). The HQ one still shows as an invalid link when clicked on. Emailed Karen Friday - no response as yet.

Well today I get a email saying I needed to set up my unique password.However when it loaded I tried my old password just to gain access to the site but it wouldn't let me in,and now I cant even get the link to work.Well it came up but I cant get in.

yeah I had to do the change on my password today. there was 1 odd thing that happened during the survey though. I cant think of a time ive ever had a problem during a survey, until now. the pages that had the pics of the products were downloading like dial-up modem speed. very strange!

Well had a long wait getting into site. Then I had to use I am not a robot thing & put in my user & password. Then NOTHING came up. Went to try again & now I can't get into there site at all. Another email to Karen I guess.

No go here either! The screen comes up , but now uses Google's reCAPTCHA program to prove you are not a bot. However , that program does not work with older systems it seems or less than optimal connections. When I tried , I got a message that I needed to use a supported browser. Checked the supported browser list and mine (Firefox 48.0.1) was on it.

Emailed Karen about it. If it won't allow access , how do I redeem the significant amount of points I have accrued.

I am now DISGUSTED with Pinecones Research. Sick & tired of sending emails to them. Can no longer get into there site. Repeatedly put in password, user name & birthday & robot too. Karen Scott has only bothered to answer 1 of my several emails. She tried to help but her suggestions completely FAILED. defintley NOT my fault or my computer. She has disregarded ALL my other emails.

This next & last email to her will be for her to fix her site so I can get my money or I will now have to report her to BBB. Enough is ENOUGH !

**UPDATE**

Today I received an email from Karen Scott just asking if she could help me. SERIOUSLY ? I only emailed her half doz. times with the problem.

I was FINALLY able to get back into the Pinecone site AFTER I had to redo my new password (twice),  & put in my birthday 4 times. Still can't do any of the 2 survey's on the site, but I was able to put in for my survey money.

Anyone else now able to get back into there site ?

I got in -changed my password and logged into my account.I bet they are making the rounds to get to every persons.I think the most I would wait is a couple of days to see if it goes thru for you.

The new password thing is definitely causing some glitches, but they seemed to have worked themselves out - at least in my case.

I notice that a lot of websites (not just survey sites, but all over the net) are suddenly doing this "mandatory password change", accompanied by a Captcha thing. As long as the Captcha is just the "I'm not a robot" check box, that's fine. If they switch to those migraine inducing "read the illegible code and type it in" (and then have to do it 5 more times until you get one you can actually read) then we will have a serious problem.

Or god forbid, one of those other Captcha scam scenarios where they make you watch a damn commercial to get the "secret code". I have zero tolerance for any site that resorts to that form of sleaze.

Got in with new password ,still cant do household survey questions doesn't want to accept my new password.However I was able to do a new survey with no problems.

However it wont recognize my new password on their site even though I I keep typing it in and telling my computer to recognize it. I have to keep entering it to be able to log on.

Edit - it now will let me do the household questions.I guess it takes awhile for the new password to sync.

I was able to get in & change my password, cash in my survey pts & got my money.

Still cannot can't do the 3 survey's that are on there site. Wrote & complained AGAIN !

• 2 weeks later...

i still cant do household one just spins and spins or says invalid link

If you did it before then don't worry about it. Pinecone tends to send the same household invitation a few times. It's always been a problem they can't seem to fix. If you haven't done it then still don't worry about it because you don't get any points for doing it.