Public Opinions?

ambulanceblues

Anyone have any experience with this Canadian site? I'm 125 points from cashing out with 350 points pending. The trouble is some of them have been pending since September 2015! So much for the 2-4 weeks they claim is typical. I've contacted "customer service" several times and haven't gotten a single reply. I have a bad feeling I'm never going to get my money.

To the best of our knowledge, although the Public Opinions website appears active, they aren't really. The panel was apparently put up for sale a while back (not an uncommon practice - market research companies occasionally buy and sell panels), but a buyer hasn't been found. Meanwhile, the panel appears to be slowly withering away...

Anyone have any experience with this Canadian site? I'm 125 points from cashing out with 350 points pending. The trouble is some of them have been pending since September 2015! So much for the 2-4 weeks they claim is typical. I've contacted "customer service" several times and haven't gotten a single reply. I have a bad feeling I'm never going to get my money.

I've been a member with them too for a long time & noticed the same thing that I had pending points just sitting in my account..sucks..they were a pretty good company & had always received rewards from them once I redeemed..Thanks Admin for letting us know...

Yeah I finally earned enough to cash out with them in May - still waiting on a cheque or even a response to any of the emails I sent, but not expecting either.

Thanks for the update. I hate to think how much time I wasted filling out enough surveys to cash out with them, only to get nothing for it in the end.