Innopoll

rosiesmom

Conveniently with this thread having just been bumped - I just got a loyalty credit from them a few seconds ago. This will be my 8th partial-credit payout since I joined about 10 months ago, and my second in the past month (though that's quite unusual; not complaining, obviously.)

• Like 1

On 11/6/2016 at 2:21 PM, neminem said:

Conveniently with this thread having just been bumped - I just got a loyalty credit from them a few seconds ago. This will be my 8th partial-credit payout since I joined about 10 months ago, and my second in the past month (though that's quite unusual; not complaining, obviously.)

Sweet!  I don't qualify most of the time.  It's OK.  I get the invites all times of the night.  Oh well......

• 3 months later...
On 9/15/2016 at 10:35 AM, boomery said:

The 3-star bonuses are getting tougher to achieve. I managed to get the last star early this month and receive my $2 PayPal bonus, but it took a long time to do so!

Agreed. Alot of the surveys don't give you a loyalty credit. 

• 2 months later...

Seeing less and less of the "loyalty credits" from these guys, and way too much of the third party "cycle you through 12 or so crap surveys you don't qualify for" and still no "loyalty credit", even where it's listed.

Worst of all is this "herokuapp" garbage which never loads at all. What's deal with that? is it looking for an Android app or something? Pretty sure I specified I was doing surveys only by desktop PC when signing up with these guys.

Still like the fact that they pay immediately.... provided you get one that actually PAYS. And that seems to be the hardest part.

• Like 3

Yeah, the worst thing is, I'd say about half of those "cycle you through an unknown number of third-party surveys and then eventually give you a loyalty credit if we feel like" surveys, have ended with a survey that was broken or didn't properly redirect you, so innopoll can say it wasn't their fault, but still never give you a loyalty credit for it. I no longer do those ones. That said, I have eventually gotten loyalty credits for those on several occasions, but it does take far longer than is remotely worth it, even when it doesn't break midway in. 

well I said I was fairly happy with them earlier, but now im not. they started doing that awlful redirecting junk on their surveys. I did 1 last week and I got redirected at least 10 times before it gave me an error page. the very next 1 I was redirected at least 6 times. I thought I was back at IPSOS-ISAY again. I emailed them and told tem my displeasure. aint heard nothing back yet and probably wont.

• Like 2

On 5/1/2017 at 7:58 AM, theskyhunter said:

. I thought I was back at Ipsos-ISAY again.

Yep.... and that's exactly why I dropped Ipsos. Too many invites to surveys that didn't actually exist.... just an endless ride on the router merry go round.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Confirming the same here. Mostly third-party surveys, well not surveys, just screener after screener that just keeps redirecting to yet another survey. No loyalty credit for any of these. To add insult to injury, I was 50% through one today and suddenly disqualified :-(

It is not worth it do the endless screener loop for nothing so I am just going to skip those. The third party surveys used to occasionally work - I would successfully complete a survey for a buck or two, but not anymore.  The ones with loyalty credits do still count, but now instead of weeks, it takes months to actually hit the $2 payout.

• 2 weeks later...

they did let me know the other week that they are going to have a regular site and they will have surveys listed, so we can pick and choose which ones we want to do. might be  better. we will see.

• Like 3

On 5/26/2017 at 10:47 AM, theskyhunter said:

they did let me know the other week that they are going to have a regular site and they will have surveys listed, so we can pick and choose which ones we want to do. might be  better. we will see.

Cool!  I hadn't heard that.  I like that better than getting invites in the middle of the night when I am sleeping.

• Like 1

No loyalty... Not doing the survey. I'm tired of going around the loops and then get an error message. You will never get a response after emailing them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2017 at 11:47 AM, theskyhunter said:

Just so long as those don't have you going through loops. I liked it better before when you tried 1 survey and if you didn't qualify, you received a loyalty credit. 

• Like 1