Innopoll

rosiesmom

I completed a survey and did not receive my amazon gift code. It has been 20 minutes. Usually the gift code comes immediately to my inbox.  There has never been any delay.

20 hours ago, love1978 said:

I completed a survey and did not receive my amazon gift code. It has been 20 minutes. Usually the gift code comes immediately to my inbox.  There has never been any delay.

The reward for "loyalty" seen to come immediately, but the regular payments usually take a week or more (at least for me).

• 2 weeks later...

This makes me not want to do Innopoll surveys anymore:

"We invite you to participate in surveys available through our partner network. You will be screened through multiple surveys until you are matched to a qualifying study."

One day I received an invite for a survey and I was screened through at least 20 surveys and I never reached one where I qualified. I gave up and close out of it. 

Yeah, those are pretty cash-grabby. I've stopped doing them - at first I'd do the ones that'd guarantee you a star if you completed a survey or were screened out of "enough", but it seems like they've upped what "enough" means to "basically infinite", meaning your chance of completing a survey is about the same as your chance of first encountering a survey that's broken, and ending up with nothing. Meanwhile, you just wasted a potentially infinite amount of time. So yeah, not doing those. Plus side: they do tell you in advance that it's that type. So as long as they keep sending surveys occasionally that are not that type, and that still give you a star... I'll do as many of those as they send. 

I finally got one yesterday that I qualified for and finished.  Woohoo!  And then I got another invite, it was a 3rd party.  I dq'd, and I didn't wait for it to rout me, I just closed out of it.

I don't even bother with Innopoll anymore unless it's the very rare link to a specific actual survey. It's not worth my time to spend an hour on the router merry-go-round, getting half way through a "2 minute survey" only to be thrown out and into another one, asking the same ridiculous questions all over again, and repeating this process endlessly. And even on the occasions where the merry-go-round router promises a "loyalty credit" (which is on maybe 5%  of those) you never get it... just cycled into the next failed survey attempt.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:30 AM, love1978 said:

This makes me not want to do Innopoll surveys anymore:

"We invite you to participate in surveys available through our partner network. You will be screened through multiple surveys until you are matched to a qualifying study."

One day I received an invite for a survey and I was screened through at least 20 surveys and I never reached one where I qualified. I gave up and close out of it. 

I told them to quit sending those redirect surveys. I felt like I was when I used to be with ISAY panel. they responded by telling me not to take any of the invites then. so okay I wont  and I probably wont do any more now at all. at first I loved them, now they are the pits along with just about every other panel now. so long and good riddance. im doing any redirected surveys where you get bounced around  at least 6 to 10 or more times and then get nothing for it. adios amigos!!!!

I was dq'ed from one and did complete the one that followed after about different beef/chicken broth. I did not get the pay for it even though I emailed them an hour later told them the time, date, subject ect and they said they couldn't find it. So I'm doing them for a while till I'm done fuming about it.................................:blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Innopoll might just be getting better again! Also they're apparently changing their name to "Forthright" - I just got a generic-sounding email informing me of that name change, and that, quote, they've been "working hard over the last few months on improving our site and the overall experience for you. Our new site will have a different look, feel, and a new name", and that if I had any questions, I could respond via email. Which I did, rather snarkily, to say that that sounds exciting enough, but how about trashing those awful junk surveys that redirect you infinitely, claim they'll give you a star eventually, but never seem to actually do that, because there's no promise of when, and you invariably hit a survey that's busted and doesn't redirect you long before you have a chance to get a star for your efforts?

Wasn't really expecting a response - but I got one. Like 10 minutes later, and clearly from a real person. Quoth the response, "Yes! That is the plan. We appreciate the honest feedback, by the way."

Doesn't mean it'll actually happen, but still. I applaud quick responses by real people that indicate they've actually read peoples' complaints, and look forward to hopefully more better surveys like they used to have. :)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, neminem said:

Innopoll might just be getting better again! Also they're apparently changing their name to "Forthright" - I just got a generic-sounding email informing me of that name change, and that, quote, they've been "working hard over the last few months on improving our site and the overall experience for you. Our new site will have a different look, feel, and a new name", and that if I had any questions, I could respond via email. Which I did, rather snarkily, to say that that sounds exciting enough, but how about trashing those awful junk surveys that redirect you infinitely, claim they'll give you a star eventually, but never seem to actually do that, because there's no promise of when, and you invariably hit a survey that's busted and doesn't redirect you long before you have a chance to get a star for your efforts?

Wasn't really expecting a response - but I got one. Like 10 minutes later, and clearly from a real person. Quoth the response, "Yes! That is the plan. We appreciate the honest feedback, by the way."

Doesn't mean it'll actually happen, but still. I applaud quick responses by real people that indicate they've actually read peoples' complaints, and look forward to hopefully more better surveys like they used to have. :)

That is really nice for a change

Forthright

yep I got it too. I told them if their surveys are going to be the redirection type that they can forget about me doing them.

Say goodbye to innoPoll and hello to Forthright!

We've been working hard over the last few months on improving our site and the overall experience for you. Our new site will have a different look, feel, and a new name.

It's still the surveys you know with email and text invitations, but we've added extra functionality and features. You'll get to see and experience it all this week, but we wanted to you to be among the first to know!

We'll have a new URL – www.beforthright.com, a new email address for invitations – [email protected], and more features for your members page!

If you have any questions you can reply to this email. We'll do our best to answer any you may have.

• Like 1

I would say "rarely" is a good word - but rarely doesn't mean never. I'm cautiously optimistic about this one - it's always possible they've recognized that everyone is ditching them cause they started stinking, and are trying to fix that. (Also possible they recognize everyone is ditching them, plan on continuing to stink, and that's why they're changing the name, so people won't associate them with the stinker they've become, but still. No reason to assume the worst.)

There was a time, for instance, when Pinecone mailed you a check instead of just sending you paypal - that was certainly an entirely good change.