Viewpoint Forum changing cashout options

ksedwar

No more checks in 2017.

New Cash Out Options
  • Added Electronic Gift Card options (including Amazon.com, Walmart, Best Buy)
  • Added a Physical MasterCard Gift Card Option
  • Cash out threshold increased to 750 points
  • Check option remains available until December 31, 2016
  • All changes are effective immediately

I just did a survey for them and noticed the change.I think the cash out use to be 375 for $20(I think)anyways it was hard enough to get to 375 let alone the 750.That would probably take 2 years.Plus the survey I did asked if I had any dogs I said yes 3 of them and then I was kicked off.I have 115 so I will stay till cash out but not sure if I will after that. And there is no way I will ever be able to cash out for a check at the rate I receive survyes from them. Not only that but I only seem to  do trash bag surveys for them,it's not like they have to many varieties of surveys.

I just got that dog food survey too but it was just a 20 point survey so there will be a dog food product test coming soon. The product tests, usually trash bags or toothpaste, are always nice. 750 is a lot. Hopefully they start sending more surveys to make up for the increase.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Has anyone cashed out since they raised the cash out threshold? Seems rather ridiculous to raise the threshold and then not send more survey invites to compensate. Or at least increase the value of the surveys that are sent (which are few and far between).

• Like 1