Ipsos really you think a chance to win is enough pay

footfree

Got a big envelope, with what?more envelopes.Okay so what is this about?You want me to mail you all my junk mail,hmm not to bad.What did you say?For a chance to win $100.Oh I cant wait! I really love to do this FOR NOTHING.Has always been my goal to stuff my old junk in a bag ,keep it and then shlump down to the post office (in my car)and all for a mere chance.Yeah, how many ways can I say bite me?

I've been asked a few times if I would send junk mail and get extra point. Not on your life! It's usually about credit cards and if they have changed agreements.

Got a big envelope, with what?more envelopes.Okay so what is this about?You want me to mail you all my junk mail,hmm not to bad.What did you say?For a chance to win $100.Oh I cant wait! I really love to do this FOR NOTHING.Has always been my goal to stuff my old junk in a bag ,keep it and then shlump down to the post office (in my car)and all for a mere chance.Yeah, how many ways can I say bite me?

Not when I've done a product test where I categorize all my mail and they've paid me $30. I'd do it if the chances were 100 out of 100. Not like that would happen. You should have just enclosed a note saying I'll do this for a sweepstakes entry when your CEO gets paid in sweepstakes entries.

• Like 1