GlobalTestMarket Hacked

flapanther87

just wanted to give everyone a heads up.... I finally received a response from GTM, they stated that they found my claims to be true and I should receive a full refund in 2 weeks, I'll update if I get it :)

I just came across your post today. Did they ever follow through with the refund?

I just came across your post today. Did they ever follow through with the refund?

of course not lol... i sent a followup message and i'm currently waiting to hear back ... round and round in a circle... I filed a complaint with BBB which of course they didn't respond to that either

• Like 1

I had previously filed a report on them with they BBB and they never responded .But why should they they are not BBB accredited so it's no skin off their noses.

I know a lot of people will continue to use GTM, but I would love if there was some way to organize a boycott of their site. Personally I have not done any of their surveys since they stiffed me. I'm also curious if there is some way to let the companies that feed them these surveys know what kind of a company they are patronizing, unless of course they're just as bad and don't care who gets cheated as long as they get their results.

• Like 1

Somewhere on this site a mother said she was going to sue GTM for non payment of surveys .Here is the link to read  

[MERGED] globaltestmarket class action lawsuit
Started by dshapiro, Aug 08 2016 11:22 PM

Asked if anyone would like to join and I was thinking about it.However after that happened it seems GTM has now decided to start paying people for the surveys that have screwed up(at least they have for me).Is it a coincidence?I don't know but seems strange that they have started to change their unethical ways after this happened.Maybe flapanther87 needs to look into it.