Redeem Swagbucks

mewinkler

I was able to redeem my first $10 Amazon gift card with no trouble.  I am now trying to redeem more and it keeps saying I was to get an Email with a Pin Number for verification.  Wrong - I have tried and tried and I DO NOT receive an Email.  I have written to Swagbucks over and over with no satisfaction.  Has anyone had this trouble and if so, what did you do?

I don't think I have had that problem with them, not recently anyway.  If you go into the help area you can choose your problem and send a message.  You should get an email confirming them receiving it.  Just so you know, I sent 3 requests for help with a shopping reward, and never got a reply.  I haven't redeemed anything for a while.  They are on Face Book if you want to try that.  I did just redeem a $10 one and I had to verify the email, but I was sent 2 orders, not one.  So I am not verifying the other one.  I only clicked once, I am sure of that.  I will wait and see what happens.  I think I have to go in and get my order from my account page, I think that is how I did it all those months ago.  I don't cash out often with them.  

• 2 months later...

This really isn't about redeeming points, but I had an issue starting this week with not being able to view videos any more.  I couldn't do encrave forever.  But now I can't do the videos either.  This is how I made my daily quota for quite a few times.  But now all I have is the surveys, if I qualify, and the daily poll, and search.  If it drops to pennies again, I will have to be done there.  I used to spend days on their site, doing stuff.  Hope they get whatever it is fixed, but I doubt it will happen.  I tried a different browser already.  Ugh!  At least they responded to me, most sites don't.

Try logging out and back in. Also clear your cookies. Sometimes changing browsers bring back videos for me.

There have been quite a few complaints on Reddit about videos disappearing this week. Hopefully it's only temporary.

• Like 1

I  went from Firefox to Chrome.  No change.  I will try clearing the cookies.  Thanks Ksedwar!

I just tried that and it didn't change anything.  I even restarted my computer.  Sometimes this is the only way I can make my goal for the day.  This is getting old, fast.  It will start to play a video and then it will go to the Oops message.  Ugh. 

I went to Swagbucks and they said they are working on it.  I am not making my goal daily because I can't get a few points that I need doing the Watch.  I was 1 point off last night and I grabbed my phone and it was able to play videos and I got 2 SB for that.  I have an ad-block, but I have always had that.  last night the daily bonus thing that you enCrave wouldn't work, but I kept reloading it and finally it did.  I got 4 points finally.  This just seems ridiculous.  Oh well. 

Turn off adblock. That's most likely what's keeping you from seeing them. Also if you use VPN that will lead to blocked offers.

The ads are what Swagbucks uses to make money and that's how they pay us so it's important to put up with ads while earning Swagbucks.

I went right to Chrome this morning and pulled up Swagbucks.  I played videos until noon.  I think I got around 33 points from that.  I didn't even try Firefox.  I thought if I had any more trouble with it I would allow Swagbucks site only.  Just this past week I started getting ads on my iphone, and I never have before.  I installed an ad block on it and then I couldn't get into itunes or the app store.  So I had to let the adblock go for now. 

• 2 weeks later...

So here is my question. How the heck does anyone get 500 points per day watching their videos?  I think I asked this before but I can't find the answer.  Has anyone ever done this?  I can't hardly get near 40 points per day doing this stuff. 

• 4 months later...

I got my pin number in the mail and now will use it for the first time. I also wonder about the 500 points.

I had to disabled my adblock so I could watch videos for a point here and there.  They have slowed down to a crawl, so I am not sure it is worth it anyway.  My computer had to shut down 4 times this week already because it was stuck on videos and nothing was happening.