Harris Poll getting on my last nerve

footfree

So they just sent out a Nielsen survey doesn't say how much the pay is and then ask to capitalize that you have read their rules by answering in all caps I AGREE.Then the survey is asking how much you have spent at certain venues and you have to enter a amount or a zero.I guess the list had like 25 to 50 sentences to read.Well I x out I have no patience for this.At this rate I might be done I haven't been getting very many surveys lately and no more 15 points if you don't qualify and now they wont tell you how many points you will be getting.Plus if I remember right the reason I quit doing Nielsen surveys to begin with is that they don't offer money.They are most definitely getting on my last nerve .

Well after this post I was able to get on a C space panel thru them and I'm on the greeting card panel.It gives me weekly points so I'm there until that ends.Guess I will have to give it a little time to see if they turn around.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep. I ditched HPO a few weeks ago, after getting one too many survey in a row that paid far less than it should have for the length, coupled with their (entirely unannounced!) decision to stop paying 10 cents for each screenout like they once did. 

I'm taking a break from GTM and OO as well, but I think that will just be temporary - they're both still kinda borderline for pay, OO is usually responsive to errors, and GTM... stinks royally at "stuff not breaking constantly", but has, in my experience, the highest probability of winning the "getting a product test" lottery, so I can't fault it too much. But HPO is off my list for good. 

yeah I quit em too for the same reasons. it took me 5 or more emails from me telling them I quit. they finally got the message. I have been with them for 7 years or more and well...they didn't even try to talk me into staying. I love you too then! good ridance!