Invoke research? Focus group payment?

samp28

Hello there,

I was selected for an invoke research focus group back in June and completed the 90 minute study. After the focus group I had the email:

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the study that took place on Wednesday, June 29th 2016.

Please expect to receive your £25 incentive in about 10 weeks from the date of the session, via PayPal, to the same email address where you have received your invitation. 

If you have any other questions, please contact the Support Site or reply to this email.

It has now been nearly 11 weeks and no payment. I emailed them about a week ago asking about this.... no reply.

Has anyone been part of a focus group with them and received payment?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

I was selected for an invoke research focus group back in June and completed the 90 minute study. After the focus group I had the email:

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the study that took place on Wednesday, June 29th 2016.

Please expect to receive your £25 incentive in about 10 weeks from the date of the session, via PayPal, to the same email address where you have received your invitation. 

If you have any other questions, please contact the Support Site or reply to this email.

It has now been nearly 11 weeks and no payment. I emailed them about a week ago asking about this.... no reply.

Has anyone been part of a focus group with them and received payment?

Hey!

Same. We must have been on the same survey... for eBay?

I was just going through my emails and remembered doing this. I sent their support an email about 8 days ago and I've not had anything back yet  :x

• 2 months later...

i also completed a 90 minute survey for Invoke research on September 23,2016 and i was told i would receive a 35.00 GIFTPASS and i still haven't received anything either i just contacted support so i hope to hear from them soon this was my first time dealing with them if anyone has gotten paid from them could you please let me know  thank you

I've gotten paid by them at least 6 times that I can remember. There is a thread on this forum detailing issues they have had with payments. Months overdue. Eventually I got paid.

The past couple of times I participated in Invoke focus groups, I was told I would receive Giftpass codes but later discovered that the funds were sent to the survey panel I got the invite from. For example, $35 worth of points showed up on my ZoomPanel account and it took me a moment to figure out where it came from.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sitting at 12 weeks now.. here's the reply I got.. (twice so it's canned)..

Thank you for contacting us, and for participating in one of our live research events.  Your opinions matter to us and we value your contribution.

We are experiencing a delay in incentive payments – our apologies for that. Invoke compensates every respondent that fairly participates in our customers’ sessions.  We strive to fulfill incentives within a ten-week period. Sometimes, circumstances occur where unavoidable delay comes into play.  But for over ten years, we have ensured that all participants receive their payment.  You will receive an email notification to claim your incentive for your completed participation.

We appreciate and respect your patience and understanding.

Thanks,
Invoke Support Staff

• 2 weeks later...