Surveydirect

somelady

Has anyone heard of or taken surveys with surveydirect.com?

I received an invite from them in my spam folder. It looks suspicious, said they got my name from another co. they survey pays $10 amazon card but they can't tell me who is doing the survey and if I want to know who it is I can reply to the email but will no longer be eligible to take the survey.  I am going to delete it, I don't like this approach if it legit. but I suspect it's trouble. I am not even going to reply to see who is sponsoring the survey.

the address in the email is  helpdesk at surveydirect dot

Hello my name

As part of ongoing efforts to better meet our customers’ needs, please fill out a short, confidential survey about shopping in store and online. The company that is sponsoring this survey (and supplied your name) will be revealed at the end of the study so as not to compromise the research.

The survey will take about 15 minutes to complete and should be done on a desktop or laptop. Your responses are confidential and will be used for research purposes only--not for list building or other marketing activities. You will not be asked to provide any personal, identifiable information.

If you qualify for & complete the survey, you will get a $10 Amazon gift card. To begin, please click on the link below or copy and paste it into your browser’s address field.

URL FOR SURVEY:

Please complete the survey as soon as possible; access to the survey is limited and will be closed after a sufficient number of responses are received. 

If you are not interested in participating but would like to know where we got your name, reply to this email. Please note that once the sponsor has been revealed, you will no longer be able to participate in the research or receive the gift card.

Thank you for your participation! We look forward to hearing from you.

the blank box said to unsubscribe click here

Survey Direct
340 S. Lemon Ave #9250, Walnut , California, 91789

Did you google it?I did and the page is blank except where it reads www.surveydirect.com which is weird.Yeah, not sure that I would mess with that one.

But after reading it again I might have tried it, it did say they would reveal who sent the survey at the end.I don't know I tried googling the address and nothing came up maybe you could have  hovered over the link to see if it gave more info like a name or www. then googled that.I have never seen where you google a company and the whole page comprises of nothing but the link name.

I did google it, the first site came up blank, i also found a linkedin page that had no info but an address that didn't match the one in the email. I found the blank page strange also.

• 1 year later...
14 hours ago, extraclass7 said:

Yes, I signed up and just got a $50 Amazon card that I wasn't even expecting

Are they a regular survey site?  My post is over a year old they must have just started at that time.