GLOBALTESTMARKET STILL NO RESPONSES

MASPAS117

Is anyone out there having issues with GLOBALTESTMARKET

I haven't been able to log into my account for almost three months and aren't seeing any e-mail invitations to take a survey. Have e-mailed them several times with no responses. I really miss this site because I was making good money one of the best I've had wish I could get a response and see what happened !!!!!!!!! Thanks everyone have a good day

I am.  I cashed in points for Amazon codes.  The codes they sent weren't valid.  Contacted them and they say they are working on it.  It has been 3 weeks now.

I'm not having any problems now but every time I have written to them, when I finished a survey and didn't get credit....they did not respond. They have the worst customer service. The people just don't care. I am so sorry you're going through this. So unfair!

Well some people think their accounts were hacked and wrote to GTM to ask what they were going to do and they got a response.Wasn't what they wanted hear but they got a response so I'm not sure why they answer some and not others.I wonder if you had enough in your account to cash out?If so maybe they don't want to pay.Not sure but you could go to the BBB and see if they will respond.They didn't for me when I had a issue ,nor would they reply to the BBB either.By the way they are not a accredited business anyway so why do they have to care?You could post something on their face book account maybe then they will answer.Just some ideas.Good luck!

Thanks for the replies everybody they have a phone number on SURVEYPOLICE also which gives you an answering machine and of couse nobody returns your phone calls there either. Had almost 700 points in there and now they disappear GREAT some customer service gonna try posting a message on their FACEBOOK page and see if I get a response. Have a good weekend everybody !!!!!!!!!!

Did not get paid for a survey I did for them this weekend and no response.Last 2 times I contacted them about not being paid I got a response and points within 5 minutes.Boy was I floored. I hope I get my points this time and that was just not a fluke.Guess I find out this week.

Yeah... I kinda think I'm just done with this whole thing after the next cashout - I'm getting pretty sick and tired of bugs that they admit completely were on their end (when they even bother responding at all), but that they say they have no ability to pay as a result, even though they've totally been able to sometimes. I also just took a boring GTM survey that completed successfully, redirected successfully, GTM said I'd completed it, and then got no points. Fired off a support request, got back the response, basically, that they are well aware this happens sometimes, they have no idea why, and tough luck. 

Magically the points showed up this morning anyway, but still. 

A couple of years ago I had a problem with them and pretty much got the run around. So I emailed back and called them a bunch of crooks. Ever since then I haven't had any trouble with them.

• 2 weeks later...

I still have problems with them continually. it seems though just about every time I mention something about calling someone on the phone about these problems they seem to magically say the points will be credited. mmmmm.....