Locked Out Of Pinecone

cricket

I received the email to redeem 300 points. I signed in and it said I am locked out, to try in 10 minutes. I wrote to them. Has this happened to anyone else? I used the right password. We all had to change our password a few months ago and I write everything down. I know my new password. I'll see what happens. Annoying though!

Pinecone research Is among the very best panels !  I guarantee if you have any sort of questions or issues simply contact them with the email link on their site and you will hear from them in 2-3 days at the most!

So I tried to gain access this weekend and after many failed attempts I was locked out.So I gave up and emailed them.Then on Monday morning I tried to get access again and it wouldn't let me until I manually entered my password.It didn't want to except my saved info.However now it's acting weird again and wont let me gain access.Must be working on it.I sure wish they would get this thing fixed.

It's all to make sure you are who you say you are but Pinecone seems to be getting carried away about it. You will get locked out of most places if you keep trying to log in but for what ever reason they don't except. Some places will lock you out after 3 attempts and others might make it 5. Pinecone is without a doubt one of the most honest companies out there so they will fix whatever problem you have.

Just to tell you, it works now. I wrote to Karen Scott but it was fixed before she could have even seen it. Just a temporary glitch so all is well. That's my favorite company too. Just wish we got more surveys from them!

• 2 months later...
On 9/21/2016 at 2:41 PM, cricket said:

Just to tell you, it works now. I wrote to Karen Scott but it was fixed before she could have even seen it. Just a temporary glitch so all is well. That's my favorite company too. Just wish we got more surveys from them!

In a good month I will get maybe 5 Surveys from them which is 15.00. Yes I wish I could get more but the one advantage with them is when you get invited to complete a survey you will not be disqualified unlike with other panels. I hate it when I spend 15 or 20 minutes on a survey and then I get the dreaded message my demographics don't match what they are looking for. And Pinecone is very quick to resolve problems and issues. 

7 hours ago, sue123 said:

I used to hear from them fairly regularly, but lately not so often.  Maybe twice a month.  Anyone else seeing less activity from pinecone?

Getting the same as usual.

I get about 5 Surveys a month from them. As a matter of fact I got one today. I think how many you get in a given month comes down to completing the household surveys and how you answer the questions. About the only thing that has changed with them is I have received no product  in a long time. I try to do every survey they send me and at the end when they ask if I would be willing to evaluate a product I always say yes no matter what it is. I know they can't send every panelist who completes surveys product all the time but I haven't received anything from them in ages.   

• 9 months later...

Same happened.  Sent many emails asking for help.  Told they had upgraded security.  After a year I asked for my points to be cashed out, still couldn't get in.   Reply said took too long, though it was their problem, their fault.  LOUSY customer help.

• 1 month later...

I have now been locked out of my account for 3 days i believe.  I have send 3 emails, used their "contact us" notification on their website and wrote messages on Facebook, all with no response.  I always get a very quick response.  I have some money in there and I can't get in to get it out.  But I'm still getting surveys and "credit notifications."  What is going on with these guys.  This is not normal.  If you read "Terms and Conditions," they can boot you for any reason, however if they boot me, it does not say I do not get paid what I earned.  If I quit myself then I don't get the money in my account.  Something is wrong here, and I would really like to see it fixed so I can access my account.  Plus if my account is locked, how is that I am able to complete my surveys with my  user ID and password?  Quite upset at the moment.

I just tried to log into my account and it is the same deal. So sent an email to Karen Scott. And like you I was able to complete a survey even though I am locked out of my account. I only tried to log in because I am awaiting 300 points for a survey I did either yesterday or the day before and wanted to check to see if my points were posted. I am thinking a lot of people are affected and there is a glitch in their computer system but I won't know until I hear from them. Unless they are dumping people for no apparent reason which I guess is possible but I have always found this panel to be very creditable and anytime there was an issue which hasn't been very often the problem got resolved very quickly.  

Just checked again and was able to login. My 300 points were there so I cashed out like I usually do. With all of my panels I cash out as soon as possible in case I run into a problem with a panel freezing my account and not having access to accumulated money or points. That has happened to me a couple of times in the past and one time I had to go through the BBB to get my money. It was only like 9.00 but I don't think a panel has the right to keep money you have earned. In that case they wouldn't reinstate me but at least they sent me the money I had earned.  

I cashed out today.However Pinecone and Harris Poll are owned by the same people and Harris Poll just kicked me out for going to the BBB and asking for my points.They kept my points which were worth $5.00 so yeah watch out for them they will steal your money.I went back to the BBB and told them I wanted my money but Harris Poll wouldnt respond to them.And the BBB closed the case.I did email Harris and they wouldn't email me back so ya they stole my money.

I just had this happen trying to log in to check my balance. I thought I'd remembered my password wrong somehow, and was able to successfully change it, but it's still telling me I'm locked out. I guess I'll give it one more try and if that fails, I'll email Pinecone.

Still, very unusual for them. They're one of the better companies out there.