Sign in to follow this  
fluffy501

Employment surveys that give you no options

fluffy501

Whenever I get into a survey usually about employment/companies they're always looking for managers and specific criteria but they never give an option to say I'm not a manager, or I don't work in a business with 1 million employees. I don't have anything like that on my profiles either so they must send them to everyone

What's funny is they also often give a message at the start saying that you must give honest quality answers etc

The only way out is to close the survey!

paulgro

Whenever I get into a survey usually about employment/companies they're always looking for managers and specific criteria but they never give an option to say I'm not a manager, or I don't work in a business with 1 million employees. I don't have anything like that on my profiles either so they must send them to everyone

What's funny is they also often give a message at the start saying that you must give honest quality answers etc

The only way out is to close the survey!

I think we all get that because these companies really don't read our profiles that they insist we give them. I'm retired and they ask about my business just like they ask you.

ElizabethManning
On 9/21/2016 at 2:55 AM, paulgro said:

I think we all get that because these companies really don't read our profiles that they insist we give them. I'm retired and they ask about my business just like they ask you.

hmm...interesting!
thanks for your opinion, I support it!

ConnorWelch

Dude, you don't have to run a company with one million subscribers to be a manager. The most important thing is to have certain skills. But I agree that it is impossible to determine this online or during correspondence with a potential employee on the linked in. The only thing that can help in such a situation is a detail that may interest the employer and then you will be able to show your skill at the interview. I realized that if you want to find a good job at linked in, then for this you need to have a cool profile and subscribers. If you buy linkedin followers your profile will be popular and it will give you a chance to make a first impression on the employer.