Employment surveys that give you no options

fluffy501

Whenever I get into a survey usually about employment/companies they're always looking for managers and specific criteria but they never give an option to say I'm not a manager, or I don't work in a business with 1 million employees. I don't have anything like that on my profiles either so they must send them to everyone

What's funny is they also often give a message at the start saying that you must give honest quality answers etc

The only way out is to close the survey!

Whenever I get into a survey usually about employment/companies they're always looking for managers and specific criteria but they never give an option to say I'm not a manager, or I don't work in a business with 1 million employees. I don't have anything like that on my profiles either so they must send them to everyone

What's funny is they also often give a message at the start saying that you must give honest quality answers etc

The only way out is to close the survey!

I think we all get that because these companies really don't read our profiles that they insist we give them. I'm retired and they ask about my business just like they ask you.