Ipsos-I-Say not giving up my Amazon.ca reward

greeneyeddevils

Hey everyone,

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem with Ipsos-I-Say but this is a first for me...I went to redeem for a $10 Amazon.ca gift card with them on Friday & it's usually sent to me within 10 minutes..but here it is 2 days later & no reward...all of the sudden they're doing this which they've never done before...almost like a "Toluna" 

Submitted Step1

Wtf? when did they start doing this? anyone know?

Green

No I opt in for Pay pal it told me 3 weeks and that was it.Never seen that Submitted Step 1.Plus talking about Toluna I'm with  my shopinion(they own them)and I haven't heard from them in 3 weeks.Probably wont see my earnings .

Loving this stupid response from Ipsos today...what do they think I'm a newbie? I've been with them for over 10 years...wtf..

Bunch of crap...don't know what to do next..my reward is still sitting there in " Submitted Step 1" they only did this for Paypal from what I remember..not Amazon

Thank you for your message.

Please check you spam folder for any emails from i-say. If you’re using spam filtering, you can enter the following email address into your 'white list', so that you continue to receive our surveys and email messages: [email protected] . Also, If you recently changed your email, please check your previous inbox to make sure it wasn’t sent there.

Thanks for your interest in i-say

Regards, 

Luke

i-say Panel Support Team 

Update...3 hrs after I complained back to them today saying they never answered where my gift card was...it showed up in my inbox...what a pain in the a** that was...anyone else who goes to redeem Amazon.ca (if you're Canadian) watch that your gift card doesn't end up in 'Submitted Step 1"...hit your gold star at the top right corner where your points are & you can see what is happening when you redeem anything,...