Question: Clinical Trials

jacknstax

I really want to get involved with clinical trials.   I seem to get overwhelmed when I try to browse the

internet for them and so I thought I would ask the good people of  SurveyPolice if they could give me 

some tips/tricks/etc.,  on how to get started with clinical trials.

Thanks in advance so much!

Well I wish to get involved with it mainly for the money.  Times are hard (at least for me)  and I heard that these CT's can pay quite well.

Thank you

• Like 1

Hi jacknstax,

We've written about clinical trials here: Participating in Paid Medical Studies and have posted a few clinical trial opportunities on the forum here: https://forum.surveypolice.com/index.php?/forum/14-clinical-trials/

The biggest issue with them is that they are very difficult to qualify for. You typically have to fit some pretty precise criteria (be in a certain age range, on certain medication, suffer from a particular medical condition, etc.) but naturally, some people do get chosen to participate.

If you have any medical conditions, you might wish to do an internet search for "clinical trial + name of medical condition + city you reside in".

Hopefully this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much Moderator for the detailed response.

@somelady     thank you too  I may have to check out clearvoice.  What can you tell me about them?

Do you have a referral link to give me for them?  I would be more than happy to sign up under your referral link so that you 

get credited.

Okay,  God bless you all

Heh. I wouldn't say they're nothing but clinical trials, but they do certainly seem to have a lot of them (through Acurian). I'm always happy to get 10 cents from them (because they pay 10 cents per DQ :)). Their site is super clunky, but their surveys are legit. I don't think they have a referral program, though.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good luck! :)

I have qualified for a few "Migraine" and "Cluster Headache" clinical trials but there are no clinics in my area at this time. This is the unfortunate downfall of living in a very small town and not within driving distance of anyone who is under 200 miles from me. 

I did have someone in Dallas call me for a couple. I live approximately 3 hours away, so unless the compensation is really good, I'm not willing to travel that far. 

On 10/28/2016 at 11:16 AM, ksedwar said:

Please don't post / ask for / offer referral links. It is against the forum Rules of Conduct.

I've only been a member for under a week and just discovered the forums. While writing a review on a panel, I posted my link. I hope this doesn't get me kicked out. I hadn't read the TOS when I should have. Thanks for this information.  I've read the rules now. :)

• 3 months later...
On 9/28/2016 at 9:51 PM, jacknstax said:

Well I wish to get involved with it mainly for the money.  Times are hard (at least for me)  and I heard that these CT's can pay quite well.

Thank you

You exactly speaking. No doubt,it's a nice place for honest survey. Thanks also.