Prize Rebel has been amazing

MDay

i joined Prize Rebel in late June and have earned over $700 already! that's easily my best earnings at one place in years
all you have to do is stick to the research4good and the yousurveys sections of the site
yousurveys can pay up to $6 a survey! with an average about $2 a survey which is awesome these days!

check them out here
<Referral link removed>

Edited by ksedwar
No referrals allowed

Thanks for the heads up. I joined them about a week ago and haven't really made much more than 50 cents so far. I did wake up to a free promo code email that gave me about 20 cents just for entering a code and liking them on facebook. Does the researchforgood and yoursurveys sections have short surveys without the constant DQ and reroute? That has been my biggest complaint with these GPT companies. I could spend several minutes DQing and never earn anything for trying. Do they give you anything if you DQ? Thanks. I've been looking for more info about this site and how to actually make enough money to cash out eventually.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Nipponka, Hi!  What is your complaint?  I have been having  a little bit of trouble with them.  Just curious.

On 1/2/2017 at 3:54 PM, Nipponka said:

I am wondering if anyone know where I can file a complaint about PrizeRebel. Looks like BBB doesn't work with them.

• 5 months later...
On 9/30/2016 at 3:14 AM, MDay said:

i joined Prize Rebel in late June and have earned over $700 already! that's easily my best earnings at one place in years
all you have to do is stick to the research4good and the yousurveys sections of the site
yousurveys can pay up to $6 a survey! with an average about $2 a survey which is awesome these days!

check them out here
<Referral link removed>

There is NO reseach4good or yousurveys on Prize Rebel anymore. There is a yoursurveys. Is that what you mean't?