Top 2 and Bottom 2

jacknstax

Hi everyone,

I thought this would be quick and fun.

Who are your 2 favorite survey sites?    and now...    your worst 2 ?

I'm not going first :)

Top 2: -

Pinecone, don't get many but never DQ & pay on small amounts (and quickly)

Opinion Outpost, reasonable completion rate and also pay quickly on small amounts

Worst - well it's difficult picking 2 but I'll go for

Toluna - if you complain you get banned & forfeit any points earned

New Vista - Was OK, but now I'm nearing the cash out I get DQ on almost every survey (started keeping a log, of the last 15 only completed 1)

Right now fav is -gongo's pay on time don't have to ask where my money is

worst is Ipsos not because of the money but because they have those long entry questions into the survey.I'm about ready to lose my patience answering the same old dumb questions over and over.You have my profile stop asking me who lives in my house and how much I earn

Favorites - Opinion Outpost because the earnings are decent for the time spent but please stop asking me which magazines I've read. Pinecone as they don't waste your time but just not enough surveys.

Worst - iSay by Ipsos. Too many DQs for time spent. Left last year and don't regret it. I've stopped doing MyView. Just too much time for some of their surveys for the pay. Not a bad site but definitely far from as good as they were a couple of years ago.

Man you guys are on point here.  I'm hearing OpinionOutpost from many of you.   So, I will get cranking on there 

Now, my turn...

Best - Pinecone and mabye grindabuck     (at first I did not like them but as I weeded through all the stuff I started to accumulate points fairly fast)  Biggest thing I like about them is they wire to paypal under 12 hours so I love that.

Worst -  Cashcrate  and I think a new site called PointClub.   I won't elaborate on PointClub just spinning my wheels the time I have put in there is def not worth it.  IMO they are spending a ton of ads and graphics and we suffer for it.

Thanks all !

I did.  I have only done one or two on there beare but I'm glad you like... I will do more on there

what about Yougov or myreportcard   or Inboxpays, Inboxdollars  ??    Anyone, like them?  or hate em' :)

I like you gov, it looks like it will take less that 2 years to cash out this time, I only cash out for $100 there, I don't bother with the other awards.

@somelady     I like MintVine.   I cashed out $10.05  just the other day with them.   They took 1 week to payout I think it was and posted the date I could expect the 

check.  I had them send to my PP as that is my preferred.   I think it may have arrived a day early too.  (6 days instead of 7 days)

Yougov I like but am brand new to them and so we will see how the payout goes when I get to that pt.   

Let me ask you somelady (as well as other members too)   ...    what about these sites:  Radio Loyalty, Cross Media Panel, Gift Hulk, Cashcrate, Decluttr, FusionCash, Harris Pole, Mechanical Turk, My view, Opinion Square, Panda Research, Point Club, ProOpinion, QuickPaidSurveys, Prizezombie, Sendearnings, springboardamerica, Survey Junkie survey savvy, swagbucks, surveyspot, treasuretrooper, Univox, Vipvoice, Valued Opinions, VerticalResponse, Vindale Research  

There are a lot of survey sites and I would like to hear as much information as I can about as many of these as possible.

Knowledge is KING !!!

problem with lot them sites is it takes forever to cash out as you get lot 25 cent 50 cent surveys ive sorted starting limiting my sites to ones i can get enough to cash out fairly quick

• Like 1

Beare,

I can def relate with that and the one survey site that I did think about when you said what u said above would be PointClub.

(

Oh they come at you at the start with sweet fat surveys and u need 25k points to min cash out.  I'm at almost 11k points (after a month or more)  and now I'm getting the 250 and 350 pt surveys and am getting DQ  like 9/10 times.   To be honest with you it's a bit of a joke and it upsets me too.  The best I think an avid survey taker can do is to take quality notes on the sites as well as keep organized very well.  Def,  do achieve the 1st payout even if it takes forever and a day.

Then, I think the best thing to do is abandon that site.  Do not put in time for the daily check in's or any of that sh*t.   Take your well earned 1st payout and cross them off your list.  The time invested in other sites or your TOP 4-5 sites, would be better time management.

Referrals come out of greatness.  Think of a restaurant that is wonderful!   What do you do?  You naturally tell family and friends about how much you like it and how great the menu items and serivce is.    It pays back 7 fold kind of thing.

Now, if the restaurant is not good (food to expensive, quality of food is poor, service is not good)  ...what do u do?  #1  you most likely never eat there again and you instinctively tell family and friends how much you dislike that place and why.  

I am being long winded here and methodically speaking and relating this to our survey world/business.   This website IMO  is awesome because we all an get in here and jab back n forth about what's hot and what's not.  It is very helpful by allowing us to consult with each other and side stepping the booby traps.