Top 2 and Bottom 2

jacknstax

all this love for We're all ears and thwe home of the Exciting(sic) surveys blows my mind. I escpecially love the worthless Unable to Record Particpation messages. So much for clarity!!!

My best are probably Opinion Outpost and Valued Opinions. 

Worst - YouGuv and OpinionNow. Don't even do those anymore. 

@nicoled  can you tell us more about yougov?   why they aren't your favorite?

Thank you.

@somelady     I like MintVine.   I cashed out $10.05  just the other day with them.   They took 1 week to payout I think it was and posted the date I could expect the 

check.  I had them send to my PP as that is my preferred.   I think it may have arrived a day early too.  (6 days instead of 7 days)

Yougov I like but am brand new to them and so we will see how the payout goes when I get to that pt.   

Let me ask you somelady (as well as other members too)   ...    what about these sites:  Radio Loyalty, Cross Media Panel, Gift Hulk, Cashcrate, Decluttr, FusionCash, Harris Pole, Mechanical Turk, My view, Opinion Square, Panda Research, Point Club, ProOpinion, QuickPaidSurveys, Prizezombie, Sendearnings, springboardamerica, survey junkie survey savvy, swagbucks, surveyspot, treasuretrooper, Univox, Vipvoice, Valued Opinions, VerticalResponse, Vindale Research  

There are a lot of survey sites and I would like to hear as much information as I can about as many of these as possible.

Knowledge is KING !!!

I don't do the ptc sites like the first 6 you mentioned. I do myview because they pay when you don't qualify. Springboard, I do sometimes, when I have nothing better to do, it's one of those sites that pay mostly decent but it takes too long to cash out and they changed the rewards options. By the time I cash out maybe they will have something I want. Survey savvy is ok, the pay is decent and you can request a check whenever you want but you have to keep track of surveys and what they owe you because they don't keep a list that you can see.

Survey spot, I only do surveys that pay 1.50 and up, Valued opinions, it takes too long to cash out and they charge you to cash out. Vindale I delete most of the invites, I never qualify.  Univox it takes me a long time to cash out because I hardly qualify but they pay when you dq, I only do Univox every couple of months.

Some sites take a long time to cash out but as long as I have sites that I can cash out quick I don't mind the sites that take longer as long as I don't have to spend a lot of time doing surveys I don't qualify for.

I think opinion square is a site that only pays in merchandise and I don't like those kind of sites.

• Like 1

My 2 favorite:

1. My View. It is the almost perfect panel. If I do not qualify, they give me100 points. I receive AT LEAST three invittions per day. I have been a panelist of My View for some years. I have only words of appreciation for this panel. They respond quickly to any questions. They respect panelists.

2. Yougov, because I like politics (domestic and international) and other non-trivial topics. I have never been disqualified. It is true that it would take quite a long time  to cash out, but I do not care, I enjoy their topics. I feel I do not have to be a fan of soap operas, movies or any nonsense TV shows to respond to their surveys. In fact, I like PBS (no ads and a lot of useful information) and I feel perfectly comfortable with their survey questions.

My no-no 2's

1. Global Trade Market.  Tons of surveys per week, but useless. Difficult to qualify and no incentive for no-qualification. I have been a member for quite a long time, and this last time, I will cash out and unsubscribe. It takes too much time to get to nothing.

2. Pinecone: Tormented with daily invitations to complete a $0 Mosaic survey,  but no invitations to paid surveys for the last 4 months. Some of these "Mosaic" surveys are those that I responded to another panel for $$$. It used to be a good panel in the past but not any long

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 2:24 PM, lorraine said:

2. Pinecone: Tormented with daily invitations to complete a $0 Mosaic survey,  but no invitations to paid surveys for the last 4 months. Some of these "Mosaic" surveys are those that I responded to another panel for $$$. It used to be a good panel in the past but not any long

Pinecone? Not Springboard America? I've gotten Mosaic from SA but never Pinecone and I've been on Pinecone for at least 5 years. SA is $50 to cash out. I'm 60% of the way there but at least I generally qualify for the surveys they send although few and far between.

My Top 3:

Pinecone - you qualify every single time, surveys are short, and worth $3 each.  Also minimum cash out is $3 paypal reward.

Quick Rewards - You can take a 30 cents short TV quiz via pop rewards daily, sometimes short 5 min. surveys are available, AND NO minimum cash out via paypal.

Amazon Mechanical Turk - admins refuse to add them to this site, but they are very good.  New short surveys available every day and there is no cash out minimum.  You can use the money you earn to be sent directly to your bank account or towards Amazon purchases.

WORST THREE:

Opinion Outpost - they dropped me for no reason after I had about $7 in my account

Cash Crate - Refused to give me the $8 I earned one morning, after watching 3 hours worth of commercial videos on their site.

One Opinion - Emails do not indicate length of survey, too many captchas after clicking on survey link, then every survey is over 10-15 min. long