ICS Question

penangel

Hi Everyone... I'm brand new here and looking forward to getting to know all of you!   This is my first post and I might as well start out with a foolish question.  :oops:     I can't for the life of me figure out how to enter my coins in the $2 drawing at ICS.

I've read the FAQ and know that I need to wait for "a window within that four hours" but I've logged in at all times of the day and night and there's never been an option for that entry.

I'm not a newbie to computers and the Internet... I've been here 16+ years, so when I can't figure something out it truly bugs me.  What am I missing?!

Wow! It must have taken you a long time to reach $14. It takes me almost 8 months to reach the $2 cash out limit. Then again, I don't log on every day.

Wow! It must have taken you a long time to reach $14. It takes me almost 8 months to reach the $2 cash out limit. Then again, I don't log on every day.

I'm on the site 3 times a day on average and winning the $2 draw helps. Last cash out was about 4 months ago after winning the $50 draw (5th time in 4 years).

pen if your new to surveys try these sites

pinecone research (pays by check)

opinion outpost (can cash for amazon codes etc)

oneopinion (can cash for amazon codes or prepaid visa cards)

Pinecone also pays out with PayPal. I haven't received a check from them in years.I thought they only did checks for people living in Canada?

Maybe I'm wrong but I think they met to this site not to surveys in general -not that it matters but maybe I misunderstood.